Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

:joy:
Don’t be obtuse

get yourself to 180 degrees @iron_mike (or 90)

Was there a hurling team for sale?

:grin:

Sell it and tell herself get you another one you mad man. You could make a €1000 donation to the players fund to sweeten up the source

1 Like

I’ll get him another one for 500

Sell now at the top of the market. There’ll be thousands of em going around after we do the 5 in a row

The return of the ignore function, while delayed and expensive is to be welcomed.

3 Likes

At this time of a Friday night when you haven’t had a drink, the feeling of smug starts to just nudge the scales on the feeling of depression that you’re getting middle aged and old and are such a sad oul bastard that you’ve noone to drink with of a Friday night.

That’s why we have the Whiskey thread.

Excellent point.

Ignoring @Sidney and @anon7035031

2 Likes

Sky Sports F1 coverage.

For all of Sky’s faults, by god their F1 coverage is absolutely brilliant. Second to none.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Have you seen that F1 doc on Netflix? I haven’t watched F1 in years and years but I’ve heard a few say the series is very good, even if you haven’t been following it.

I’ve seen it,it’s quite good. I like the F1, but wasn’t really expecting much. Red bull, Renault & Haas feature a lot. Nothing really from Mercedes or Ferrari. Red bulls push for top,rivalry between teams (Renault &Haas) & team drivers etc etc. A lot of politics involved. Every man for himself within the team. A good insight.

3 Likes

No pal.

H’on the EU.

The world would be fucked only for the EU because there’s no way the US would take them on

1 Like