Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Toyota were always a great car

Im not a car person so that’s gone right over my head.

There was a great piece on RTE 1 new years eve. Listening back to bits of shows from the year gone… One segment was on starlings and their ability to mimic everything… From foxes to humans.

As i was making my way out by Garryspillane they played a piece from the Rte orchestra snd a couple of singers who combined to celebrate Paul McCartney’s 80th birthday earlier in the year. It was a take on Golden Slumbers/ Carry that weight… Jesus it was beautiful… I had the mist rolling down off the mountains to my left and a red sky setting off to my right as twilight was beginning to descend. A real spiritual moment… In a Hyundai.

3 Likes

It ends this show at around 49.29

https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/rte-concert-orchestra-presents/programmes/2022/0801/1313339-rte-concert-orchestra-presents-monday-1-august-2022/

Pro right wing religous fantatic, pro Ukrainian refugee. He is a hard one to pin down is our Flatty

1 Like

Needs another coat and you should be right

10 Likes

Wonderful. That gladdens the heart.

Also for lads who aren’t lonely but are too tired to play grocery bag Tetris

3 Likes

Imagine working that till hungover :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Im sure youd put the chirpiest employee on it

You’re gonna have to ladybird this mate

1 Like

Wow

Charlton manager. They played United on Tuesday

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank fuck for science

2 Likes

The cakes in that food truck at Portmarnock dart station. @Juhniallio must be an awful size living beside it.

2 Likes

Bringing my father up to the Kilkenny vs Wexford Walsh Cup match. Buzzing, last time I went to a match with him was against Laois in 2001 in Croke Park. He doesn’t go to matches so delighted to get a pint or two then get up to it. I already said alright that I’m bringing a South African workmate to his first hurling game as well. Happy out!

22 Likes

1 Like

You’d be thirsty all the same

1 Like