Things that make you a cunt

Buying this book would make you a cunt. Reading it even more so.

[ATTACH=full]1193[/ATTACH]

And obviously having the gall to write it.

Heard a story recently about some chap who bought a house at the K-Club and happened to bump into Smurfit during a round of golf. He thanked Mr. Smurfit for providing him with his wonderful home in such beautiful surroundings.

He got a letter in the post a couple of days later informing him that Mr. Smurfit should addressed by his proper title Sir Michael Smurfit at all times.

Thatā€™s something that would make you a souptaking cunt

[QUOTE=ā€œFran, post: 933846, member: 110ā€]Heard a story recently about some chap who bought a house at the K-Club and happened to bump into Smurfit during a round of golf. He thanked Mr. Smurfit for providing him with his wonderful home in such beautiful surroundings.

He got a letter in the post a couple of days later informing him that Mr. Smurfit should addressed by his proper title Sir Michael Smurfit at all times.

Thatā€™s something that would make you a souptaking cunt[/QUOTE]

:mad::mad:

[QUOTE=ā€œFran, post: 933846, member: 110ā€]Heard a story recently about some chap who bought a house at the K-Club and happened to bump into Smurfit during a round of golf. He thanked Mr. Smurfit for providing him with his wonderful home in such beautiful surroundings.

Sounds like Smurfit mugged DJ off good and proper

Your man would be a forelock tugging cunt also.

2 cunts there

Agreed. The story is crap anyway but the lad that wrote the letter is the soup takers soup taker (if he exists).

@Franā€™s story has been destroyed here

He should be worried about the hard surface of my fists

Youā€™re a very weird person

I am not

Anyone who isnā€™t a tradesman of some sort wearing a biro over their ear. Utter cunt

I put the biro behind my ear if Iā€™m working at home because if I leave it lying about I know the little one will lift it and have the walls, furniture, carpets etc. destroyed. This might make me a cunt but Iā€™ll take that in lieu of getting a bollocking from the wife

1 Like

:clap:

Iā€™ll excuse that! I was more referring to people in a work environment.

I agree with this.

Also females who stick the biro in their hair. Animals.

[QUOTE=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 938292, member: 24ā€]I agree with this.

Also females who stick the biro in their hair. Animals.[/QUOTE]

That is repugnant.

Well Iā€™m on it I might list out a few more. 1. People on buses who listen to their music so loud that half the bus can hear it.
2.People who put their bags on seats and expect you to have ask to sit down.
3. People who read books while walking. Iā€™m not talking about reading newspapers.
4. People who just fuck their rubbish on the ground.
5. People who havenā€™t the fucking decency to dispose of their chewing gum properly.
6. Anyone who plays Tag rugby.
7. People who spend their lives trying to be politically correct. Whatā€™s wrong with being honest and saying what you actually think.
8. People who havenā€™t been to hurling match all year and suddenly become experts and start slagging players off.
9. Anyone who has a man bag.
10. People who talks on the phone while dealing with anyone in a shop. Have the manners to engage the person who is serving you.

[QUOTE=ā€œThe Burner, post: 938301, member: 1580ā€]Well Iā€™m on it I might list out a few more. 1. People on buses who listen to their music so loud that half the bus can hear it.
2.People who put their bags on seats and expect you to have ask to sit down.
3. People who read books while walking. Iā€™m not talking about reading newspapers.
4. People who just fuck their rubbish on the ground.
5. People who havenā€™t the fucking decency to dispose of their chewing gum properly.
6. Anyone who plays Tag rugby.
7. People who spend their lives trying to be politically correct. Whatā€™s wrong with being honest and saying what you actually think.
8. People who havenā€™t been to hurling match all year and suddenly become experts and start slagging players off.
9. Anyone who has a man bag.
10. People who talks on the phone while dealing with anyone in a shop. Have the manners to engage the person who is serving you.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

Get it all off your chest mate

[QUOTE=ā€œThe Burner, post: 938301, member: 1580ā€]Well Iā€™m on it I might list out a few more. 1. People on buses who listen to their music so loud that half the bus can hear it.
[/QUOTE]

Iā€™d say Iā€™ve been doing that for a decade plus at this stage. Used to do it in the UCC library as well.