Things that make you a cunt

[QUOTE=“The Burner, post: 938301, member: 1580”]Well I’m on it I might list out a few more. 1. People on buses who listen to their music so loud that half the bus can hear it.
2.People who put their bags on seats and expect you to have ask to sit down.
3. People who read books while walking. I’m not talking about reading newspapers.
4. People who just fuck their rubbish on the ground.
5. People who haven’t the fucking decency to dispose of their chewing gum properly.
6. Anyone who plays Tag rugby.
7. People who spend their lives trying to be politically correct. What’s wrong with being honest and saying what you actually think.
8. People who haven’t been to hurling match all year and suddenly become experts and start slagging players off.
9. Anyone who has a man bag.
10. People who talks on the phone while dealing with anyone in a shop. Have the manners to engage the person who is serving you.[/QUOTE]

Don’t get the book/paper distinction in 3?

Who works from home using a biro in the modern world??

And you complain about Singaporeans being ignorant.

That’s a clamping, no doubt about it.

It doesn’t really irritate me as much because it is mainly people glancing at headlines. If it’s a book your not fully reading it if you are walking because there are too many things going on around you

What about fuckers looking at their phones while walking and reading and responding to messages?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen somebody walking and reading a book at the same time-would it be a common occurrence, bud?

I have a man bag that I bring with me when going abroad and I think it is great.:oops:

Agreed. I’ll add to that is people who put their phone on speaker and continue to hold it in their hand while driving. Almost as if to say “it’s ok I have it on speaker”

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 938374, member: 1537”]I don’t think I’ve ever seen somebody walking and reading a book at the same time-would it be a common occurrence, bud?

I have a man bag that I bring with me when going abroad and I think it is great.:oops:[/QUOTE]
You’d be surprised how many people I have seen doing it in 6 years walking from O Connell Bridge to John Rogerson Quay

I hope @Rocko is currently drafting a missive informing you that the correct title is “Sir” John Rogerson’s Quay.

Bizarre behaviour-you should trip them up the next time you see it.

6 years is a long time to walk from O’Connell Bridge to Sir John Rogersons Quay. I can do it in a about 15 minutes

Booking 30 minutes for a con call when 10 minutes would have done.

Then using the other 20 minutes as a filler for pure bluff, useless information and raising blood pressure.

Fucking cunt.

• Being Steven Naismith. Horrible, vile, wannabe hard man, niggly, diving Hun cunt.

• Wearing a kilt.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1158535, member: 1552”]- Being Steven Naismith. Horrible, vile, wannabe hard man, niggly, diving Hun cunt.

• Wearing a kilt.[/QUOTE]

And playing for Everton

1 Like

Going around a supermarket with a young child and saying things like the following very loudly
How many calories are in that loaf of bread. 376? Very clever.
Or
Now you have 3 apples and three oranges. How many pieces of fruit have you…Try again. 6 ! Excellent.

Give me a fucking break. We get it. You’re a fucking wonderful educating parent. And the whole of fucking Supervalu knows it now.

You are also a cunt.

7 Likes

:hankey:

1 Like

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

About time for a “Down the Super Valu with @Fagan_ODowd” thread?

4 Likes

Were you double bagging again, bro?