Things that make you a cunt

:rollseyes:

Buying county GAA jerseys to wear yourself over age 18

Extra points for a pink version

1 Like

Leave @glasagusban alone.

Does this apply for roasters or just us city folk?

City folk really I suppose

Roasters know no better.

Roaster women (and men) wearing sunglasses on their head with jerseys is a subset I would include though.

Anybody going around with sunglasses on their head is a cunt, especially blokes.

5 Likes

Especially if bald/going bald.

Can I get an adjudication on this please, @glasagusban? I regularly wear jerseys when OUTSIDE exercising and sometimes INSIDE my residence when lounging/relaxing.

1 Like

I’d make a case for summary executions for that and even more so if its not sunny

1 Like

I can forgive the ladies but blokes not a chance.

anybody who remembers the dinner/restaurant photo knows this is only going one way

You will get off on the cunt charge but get convicted on the roaster charge

3 Likes

Supporting Chelsea.

4 Likes

Taking over seats on a traim. Doesnt matter how fat you are, keep on your own side if youre here second, you cunt

1 Like

Wearing skinny tracksuit bottoms when your over 30 and/or have a fat hole. It looks like 2 cocktail sticks stuck in an orange. Jim Gavin is a prominent offender.

1 Like

Not sure i fully understand, is the big hole or the over 30 thing the main thing that makes you a cunt, it’s just that I have a pair of skinnyish trackie bottoms, to be honest I very rarely wear them outside the house but I’d hate to be considered a cunt for wearing them.

You are not a cunt for wearing your jersies mate.

1 Like

Very subtle, pal. Outstanding start to your adjudication career. :clap:

Great adjudicating. Ffs going to a big game and being a cunt for wearing your county colours. You couldnt make it up

I suppose the big hole is worse than the over 30 thing. Also what you wear in your own house is your own business and is exempt from cuntishness.

1 Like

How you carry on makes you a cunt, not what you wear.