Things that make you a cunt

That doesn’t mean you’re not a cunt though

That’s why I mentioned his post being subtle, pal. Too subtle for you, huh? Huh?

I never said you were a cunt though

How many bottles of beer have you drank tonight, pal?

Enough, I’m going to bed now, pal.

1 Like

Add to that sitting on the outside and then sighing when you have to move when you have to move to let someone sit down on the inside seat.

I make a point of standing on the cunts toes

2 Likes

Sprouting horseshit on the internet about other posters whilst leaving their ‘mates’ off the hook who admit to such shenanigans

A group of surfers just pulled in beside us here. You couldn’t assemble a bigger gathering of cuntheads if you sat down and planned it.

10 Likes

These cunts?

3 Likes

Wearing North Face jackets.

The people who wear them probably think they’re cool, instead all they say about you is that you are a pretentious fucking idiot with a terrible sense of fashion.

3 Likes

Where are you at now that you have surfers pulling up alongside?

A mate of mine years ago used to wear a “South Face jacket”.

I’ll never forget it…Limerick’s Milk Market :ronnyroar:

1 Like

I used have one of these for the sole reason that it was actually water proof. It was plain black. It probably looked awful but kept me dry on my walk to work. It was stolen from my car last summer :frowning:

Yes, them cunts.

Head cunt made sure he told the whole restraunt about the epic waves they ‘caught’ today.

2 Likes

Count yourself lucky.

They are some of the most garish items of clothing I’ve seen. I was stunned to find out some of the prices of them. They tend to be popular with rugby/golf type chaps and socials climbers.

Nothing quite says idiot like a North Face jacket, beige chinos and deck shoes combo.

I would be confident I could fit the person in this outfit down to a tee in a personality profile with a 90% accuracy rate.

4 Likes

McSweeneys i think

Mine cost 100 euro in Kildare outlet. I don’t own beige chinos or deck shoes thankfully.

However I would say there’s a strong correlation with females who own North Face clothing and driving Volvo Jeeps or Range Rovers around an urban area.

It fits in with middle class social climbing square bloc.

For me, it’s a sure tell tale sign that someone is a cunt.

North Face - Stone Island for slow learners.

2 Likes

I find it quite amusing that @mac liked that post :laughing:

Himself having confessed to buying the very same jacket.

1 Like