Things that make you a cunt

bringing up someones kids to try and score likes

1 Like

A bizarre outburst.

Please expand how working & paying taxes while providing a living to sustain your family makes you a cunt?

Not half as bizarre as your carry on around here kid.

I know a few people working in NCT centers. Why are they cunts?

Well if you lie down with cunts…

If ye can’t explain the issue then I’m afraid its hard to take ye 2 girls seriously.

Nah, it was a strange one alright I know a sound lad who works in the NCT.

wearing a remus suit, also makes you a pikey

Branding someone a CUNT for working in a job where keeping deficient motor vehicles off our roads. You couldn’t make it up.

Being an adult and going around town on a scooter

9 Likes

Or rollerskates

You can never post this picture too much.

7 Likes

Ah jaysus.

orangemen of the sea

2 Likes

Leaving whiskey out for Santa instead of milk. And listening to the cunt trying to get back up the chimney

If you think “A Clockwork Orange” is a good film worth the watch.

1 Like

One of the lads in work got an electronic one recently for the sole purpose of doing a Luas / Scooter commute. He came in this morning on it for the first time and said there were people walking faster than him at stages. Mugged off to the tune of €250.

1 Like

Being one of those pedestrians who arrive at a junction, usually with pedestrian lights, and hover nervously in a will I or won’t I cross the road kind of manner and then just at the precise moment as the traffic gets the signal to proceed, decides to make a bolt across the road impeding the oncoming traffic and sometimes causing the traffic to miss the opportunity to proceed through the junction.

10 Likes

Or arriving at a junction, already busy with other pedestrians waiting for the lights, leaning in across people and furiously pressing the button to try and make it go green.

2 Likes