Things that make you a cunt

Iā€™m pretty sure your legally entitled to knock those people down.

Thatā€™s what i was told about the aborigines in the Northern Territory.

I saw a good one the other evening. Weā€™ve discussed the spot on here before but going out the dock road where the two lanes merge, lads drive right up to the end of the merge lane and force their way in. It drives lads on the inside lane mental so itā€™s good craic.
Anyway some fella decided to straddle the two lanes the other night meaning the lads on the outside couldnā€™t zoom up past him. Thereā€™s was pandemonium. Fellas flat out beeping him for 2 or 3 mins and he didnā€™t give one fuck :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Winner.

A gent

I was in front of him thankfully so I was enjoying proceedings immensely.

Iā€™d say @TreatyStones would have been seething.

1 Like

That prick should be put off the road. Luckily I donā€™t take that route anymore at rush hour.

Damn right I would have been. You canā€™t be doing that.

He mugged you right off mate.

He didnā€™t mate, he mugged himself off.
He has confirmed himself to be some sort of weirdo who enjoys sitting in traffic.
If he has an issue with the road markings and traffic flow he needs to take it up with the council, not be engaging in a dirty protest at rush hour.

2 Likes

Good and proper.

what route did you change to?

Up the back of the market, across to Sexton St, Roxboro, Motorway, N69 Exit

1 Like

+1, old pal. When Iā€™m driving (donā€™t laugh) it annoys me when some gimp decides to be an arbiter of whatā€™s acceptable or not. Oh, Iā€™m not having them go up the outside line so Iā€™ll block them off. Same with dopes who sit in the overtaking lane of a motorway going 100km/h. It galls me, it really does.

2 Likes

I hope you arenā€™t driving on the motorway.

5 Likes

ooft

Fella running up Ballybough there this morning. Beanie hat, beard, backpack, shorts. Going a fair old clip. Comes up to the lights at the junction with Clonliffe Road and without breaking his stride he pushes the button for the pedestrian lights and runs across the road anyway. Why the fuck would you do that?

1 Like

Hipsters be crazy.