Things that make you a cunt

For fucks sake.

Iā€™ve seen it done in a residence bar on numerous occasions but if thatā€™s the 11 o clock snack then that couple should be shot with pellets of their own hardened shit.

2 Likes

Fair enough @anon7035031, my replies were in response to this which was your first word on the matter, I mistakenly felt that your point was that because Muslimā€™s are not a race in the traditional sense of the word then no prejudiced views against them could be considered racist.

No, mate. A cup of tea and a slice of cake isnā€™t worth a fuck if youā€™re trying desperately to be a hipster. The only thing that could have out-hipstered the tayto sandwich idea is if the buffey was served in a yurt.

1 Like

The best wedding I was ever at had bacon sandwiches rolled out at 11pm.
More of them than you could eat.
I know this for a fact as I awoke the next morning with one in either trouser pocket.

9 Likes

Oh the irony :laughing:

One in either pocket? Now thatā€™s a balanced dietā€¦

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/c_oreilly/status/1125380228136755201?s=21

Cc @Mac

5 Likes

Cyclists go all car driver like in cycle lanes

Itā€™s fascinating to watch

On a packed bus plonking your bag beside you to take up a seat in the knowledge that the meek would sooner stand than ask you to move the bag. I always make a beeline for these people and plonk myself down beside them the cunts.

41 Likes

In a contest to describe you in 1 word Iā€™d imagine weā€™d wait a long time for anyone to suggest ā€œmeekā€ā€¦

Proper order BTW.

1 Like

4 Likes

Would you stir them if they were asleep?

yeah I do that too, they are cat for that on trains here, especially when it is busy, the auld tut tutting then, cunts

I would. No bother.

1 Like

Would you chat away to them then?

I would in me fuck

8 Likes

That bothers the cunts even more.

Overtaking someone on the motorway, pulling back into the left lane & slowing back down. Cunts.

12 Likes

You get great value out of the free travel in fairness. But you deserve it.

2 Likes

Youā€™re alright Flatty!