Things that make you a cunt

You should send a bounce back email.

“Due to having a life outside of work I am out of the office until 9am, I will respond to your query in a timely manner on the commencement of the working day”

2 Likes

Writing the lyrics of My Lovely horse into the time capsule piece in the census form.

13 Likes

In 100 years it’ll be as embarrassing for their descendants as discovering your (my) grandfather was in the RIC one hundred years ago.

3 Likes

Being either of these two people

5 Likes

Woops, I did the lyrics of a song also… Not that song though.

Didn’t that ape @Bandage vote for Wallace a few times?

5 Likes

The Mick & Claire fanclub seems to have been wound down alright

I’d say she stinks to high heaven.

6 Likes

@mikehunt was a big fan of them also iirc.

BANDAGE STATEMENT: Mr Wallace first ran for political office in the Wexford constituency after I had transferred my vote to Dublin. TFK audit trail won’t lie on this point, I received savage criticism from 2008-11 “for turning my back on my home place”. Similarly, Wallace later ran in the Leinster constituency in the European elections whereas I continue to vote in Dublin. I have not, do not and will not vote for Mr Wallace. I demand a retraction and sincere apology from @Ambrose_McNulty for his comment.

STATEMENT ENDS

1 Like

All I got there was @bandage hates Ukrainians, anything else I missed?

13 Likes

He was/is a massive Daly fan…though his stance may have changed now that she’s pro diplomacy

I’m under attack here. :anguished:

1 Like

Diplomacy & Russia is the same sentence is just crazy talk.

The audit trial doesn’t lie.

LOLS

@Bandage hates Wexford entrepreneurs. I was reliably informed he was part of the Wexford town mob who took down Dessie Pettitt a few years back

Oh dear

3 Likes

:anguished:

The Pettit(t) family are sound.

I’m sure they’ll forgive you eventually