Vote Mick Wallace

Surely the more pertinent question is how does their response to Covid compare to Sweden ?

He’s just a naughty boy.

Sean Kelly needs to tweet another picture of a burger to save Ireland’s blushes here.

1 Like

God bless Sean and Mairead

If Sean tweets a picture of Mairead’ s burger I’ll vote FG in the next election.

2 Likes

Mick and Claire’s legacy will be highlighting establishment corruption and war mongering states in an attempt to protect the downtrodden. The cap doffers don’t like politicians who upset the apple cart. No doubt it’s the centre right parties that voted to let refugees drown in the Med who are distancing themselves from Claire and Mick.

Sean Kelly’s political legacy will be the picture of a burger.

2 Likes

Post reported

Micks legacy was conning the Irish state. Who ended up with the vineyard after?

2 Likes

He’ll have to go

Da bruddar too?

Was mick training them in hiding money and clandestine international banking and ownership transfers?

1 Like

Twas very generous of FG to bring in legislation that allowed Mick to become a TD.

They rightly saw a gravy train in Brussels and said fuck the Paddy Parliament . Ming too to be fair to him .

They’re good lads

Enda Kenny, Francis Fitzgerald, Alan Shatter, Martin Callinan, Noirin O’Sullivan. Mick fairly cleaned house, all thanks to FG.

4 Likes

Fuck me that’s an impressive track record in cunt slaying.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Will they be quarantining on their return ?

As far as I know, Mick hasnt been back in Ireland for months, even though politicians are exempt from quarantine. His mother died in late October during restrictions and he couldnt come home for it.

Post reported.

Can you imagine the fury if Mick came back for a game of golf.