Things that make you a cunt

Not sure they’re cunts @Fagan_ODowd but I LoL’d at this line
When we were engaged and even before we were engaged, our family kind of always assumed that we would elope anyway because we’re just those kind of people", she said. “I don’t really like the attention.”

3 Likes

Walking around in a crowd with a back pack on your back, knocking people every time you turn

3 Likes

Can you get engaged and then elope?
Sounds a bit odd….

It can take a bit of getting used to in fairness. But I see your point. There’s always one or two who are like bulls in a China shop.

Posting up an add online as free or for €1.
You go into the add then and find out it’s €250.
I personally would never buy off a person like that.

How and why the adds websites allow it I have no idea….

1 Like

Hooker stripped you for a €1 - then told you the prices

1 Like

Naw, there’s no hookers on Facebook.

Being Sam Allardyce

Bringing young babies to restaurants and when they inevitably start bawling sit there and pretend its not happening and force others to listen to it. Cunts.

1 Like

Just after going for a spin to calm a screaming baby. Worked a treat. 10 month old still roaring though.

3 Likes

Tough old station Mike :grimacing:

1 Like

My mother says I was that baby. Look at me now! On TF(ucking)K :smiley:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Doesn’t make you a cunt t to be fair.

No, I think cunt status qualification attained if they don’t attempt any measures to stop the bawling.

1 Like

Don’t judge other people. You have no idea what’s going on in their world. Their baby could be neurodiverse and said crying is how the child expresses themselves. Be kind.

12 Likes

When you’re a parent of young kids you never mind listening to other kids cry in a restaurant or elsewhere, it’s kinda comforting to know that you’re not alone and that you’re not the worst behaved table in a restaurant

Saying that when ours were younger we would scope out restaurants with larger rooms, often hotels suited best because you could walk around the lobby etc while waiting for the food.

6 Likes

I think I’ve said it before here, but a trip to Temple Street or Crumlin makes you very very grateful you have relatively healthy children. I know there’s one or two lads on here who have it much harder and they have my utmost respect. Its not being smart to say, I dont know how they do it.

17 Likes

I’d had the wee man in Temple St last winter and I thought we had problems,we hadn’t a patch on the other poor kids that were there.As we were walking up towards croke park for the hurling final he was pointing out the places that we passed that day,I got a drink in there,I got a cookie there we got our dinner there.Two very different days in the space of a few months.

28 Likes

That simply isn’t true. And neuro diverse (whatever that is) or not, it’s just pig ignorant spoiling an evening for others so you can enjoy yours. I left a restaurant a couple of times and took the lad for a drive when he started crying. Basic good manners.

6 Likes