Things that make you realise you are getting old

Three-0 Walcott?

Don’t you be stealing Jeremy’s joke you cunt

People who are now of college going age learned about 9/11 terrorist attacks in a history book.

What’s this now?

I’ve just cleared my eyebrows from my field of vision. Long gone are the days that my fringe used to be the issue

10 Likes

Wait u til you have to start shaving your nose

The nose is straightforward enough. The ears are a trickier proposition altogether.

3 Likes

Appreciating the qualities and comfort of a good feather duvet.

Some job, should have had one years ago

2 Likes

My eldest passed his driving test yesterday that’s the end of my little run around car for going to the train station every morning😂

9 Likes

I’m amazed. For all these years you’ve been sleeping in the bedclothes equivalent of an oireland opel shirt. Sweating away into your pj’s and a pink purple roaster head.

I needed a chair for my makeshift desk at home as my back grew tired of sitting on a kitchen chair all day.

i bought a funky looking rocking chair off Amazon from some Ikea knock off crowd and by god is it the best €60 I have ever spent. Something very soothing about rocking forward and back when in deep contemplation and it is very comfortable despite its low low price.

Rocking chairs are the job!

2 Likes

Photo please

1 Like

Out of stock but they have similar ones available at reasonable prices. Took 30 minutes to assemble with the Allen key provided.

2 Likes

Does in match your shlax?

I only wear spud scratchers when wfh

Ah, I donno is that doing your back any good long term.

What do you work at?

Knitting?

16 Likes

Getting up in the morning

2 Likes

And he on another thread telling lads they aren’t with it if they aren’t on Ticky tocky

It takes me all night to do what I could do all night.

1 Like