Things that make you realise you are getting old

The fact that I haven’t bought a hoody in over 18 months and I seem to buy nothing but jumpers these days.

#sensible

1 Like

Not happy standing in pubs anymore, not content unless a comfortable seat is got.

1 Like

I also cant remember the last time I bought a soccer jersey

I despise nightclubs and loud bars.

2 Likes

I want my own House. In the country too, townie life is shite.

1 Like

I think it was the second choice Italian Goalkeeper jersey during Euro 2012. The innocence of youth

I would never go to one by choice

Togging out on teams alongside sons of former team mates.

Former team mates becoming managers.

getting eye brow and ear hair clipped in the barbers
looking foward to bin day

Having more hair growing down the back of my neck & shoulders than on my general fucking forehead area. Soul Destroying.

When I shave the head, people think I have Leukemia.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1067593, member: 1517”]Not happy standing in pubs anymore, not content unless a comfortable seat is got.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve been like that since I started frequenting pubs. The pint is much more enjoyable when seated

2 Likes

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1067601, member: 80”]getting eye brow and ear hair clipped in the barbers
looking foward to bin day[/QUOTE]

what about picking your nose and a load of hair comes out with the bogey?..it looks like a cartoon character if you stand it up…

Bar stool only however, I dont enjoy sitting on small stools around little tables, perhaps its a height thing.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1067605, member: 180”]Bar stool only however, I dont enjoy sitting on small stools around little tables, perhaps its a height thing.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t mind a sofa either

Standing is fine if you have somewhere to lay down your pint.

You might as well stay at home at this stage.

No one really sits in our local, except the lads on the stools around the bar. It’s a small enough place but it fills from the door back. So you’d think the place was jammed when you squeeze in, but once you get past the first few people you realise it’s empty. The good thing about it is no stranger gets in without getting a good glaring.

watching Match Of The day and not knowing who half the players are…

1 Like

My department in my place of work takes in about 80 graduates every fall. I’ve always seen these graduates as my peers but in the last year or two I’ve started to feel a real gap. It’s fucking depressing.

That’s what I hate about these graduates, man. I get older, they say the same age.

Getting up for a piss in the middle of the night.

Young wans giving you the glad eye solely to torment you*

*If I’m wrong about this I’m missing out on an awful lot…

1 Like