Things that make you realise you are getting old

Talking to a 23 year old girl in work at lunch just now about her Christmas not knowing half the things she’s going on about and disapproving of the things I do know.

:eek:

Are you friends with Kev?

When entering your year of birth on any website or pay site, having to scroll past the years that appear when you click the tab to get to yours.

1 Like

When looking at the German (i think) world cup squad back in the summer and realising that I was older than every player in the squad.

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1067622, member: 1624”]Getting up for a piss in the middle of the night.

Young wans giving you the glad eye solely to torment you*

*If I’m wrong about this I’m missing out on an awful lot…[/QUOTE]
Realizing I remember Debbie Reynolds before she was a virgin.

?

You’re obviously too young.

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1067591, member: 1137”]The fact that I haven’t bought a hoody in over 18 months and I seem to buy nothing but jumpers these days.

#sensible[/QUOTE]

i am now wearing v neck jumpers

no im still at that, i just dont do retarded things like wearing them to work as i would of say 7/8 years ago

id agree , but also being in watching MOTD again
i look forward to my sat night now of cans of carling, sandwiches of easi singles and tayto, MOTD and the football league show… its like ive gone full circle

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1067612, member: 180”]You might as well stay at home at this stage.
[/QUOTE]
Not a fan of drinking at home to be honest.

I’ve just realised I’m only happy drinking in Fowlers bar whilst sitting on the sofa

how are we with erections lads?
are you still able to sustain a good horn? no issue with rising to attention when needed?,

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1067662, member: 367”]how are we with erections lads?
are you still able to sustain a good horn? no issue with rising to attention when needed?,[/QUOTE]

@glasagusban ?

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1067662, member: 367”]how are we with erections lads?
are you still able to sustain a good horn? no issue with rising to attention when needed?,[/QUOTE]
Should this question be aimed directly at @Il Bomber Destro ?

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1067659, member: 48”]Not a fan of drinking at home to be honest.

I’ve just realised I’m only happy drinking in Fowlers bar whilst sitting on the sofa[/QUOTE]

Out early home early is the way forward. 6 - 12/1 is optimum I feel.

I fucking hate students. Everything about them irks me.

College girls :clap:

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1067658, member: 367”]id agree , but also being in watching MOTD again
i look forward to my sat night now of cans of carling, sandwiches of easi singles and tayto, MOTD and the football league show… its like ive gone full circle[/QUOTE]

fuck sake Mickee…you’d swear you spent the last few years in Warrington or Castleford with that Saturday night snack…I’m not a fan of drinking at home…

ah its grand every so often, its relaxing emough, if she’s out and he’s up in bed and i just flick the TV on and off ya go

of all @TheUlteriorMotive many formulas for life - the 5 pints one is actually spot on…time to go after that or else you’ll be there all nigh and in bits the next day…