Things that make you realise you are getting old

It’s worse than that. It’s being old enough to be their father. (Though if I was they would not have made it anyway because I would have neglected them. That and not being German).

Don’t be so hard on yourself Balbec. You might have motivated them to succeed in spite of you.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1067658, member: 367”]id agree , but also being in watching MOTD again
i look forward to my sat night now of cans of carling, sandwiches of easi singles and tayto, MOTD and the football league show… its like ive gone full circle[/QUOTE]thats my idea of a good night, except I would have different sandwiches

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1067591, member: 1137”]The fact that I haven’t bought a hoody in over 18 months and I seem to buy nothing but jumpers these days.

#sensible[/QUOTE]i only wear jumpers now, and a shirt with a collar

When you’d rather a wank over the hassle of a ride.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1067662, member: 367”]how are we with erections lads?
are you still able to sustain a good horn? no issue with rising to attention when needed?,[/QUOTE]
@Mac

I suppose having to get up and go get the vaginal wipes and giving it a good rub out first would take some of the romance out of it for you alright.

When people ask you why you plan to do a marathon and you refer to the fact that you have a significant birthday this year

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1067662, member: 367”]how are we with erections lads?
are you still able to sustain a good horn? no issue with rising to attention when needed?,[/QUOTE]

What’s an erection? :frowning:

I’m a lot crankier and more testy.

Or in your case having to stop and read the manual.

Coming back after a fair skip over the Christmas and being completely bolloxed.

As I type I wonder if those movements in my gut is a fart or something more sinister.

EDIT: It was something more sinister. Got to the jacks in time though.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1067724, member: 24”]Coming back after a fair skip over the Christmas and being completely bolloxed.
[/QUOTE]
Was discussing this with a colleague earlier. The guts of two weeks off and I woke up on Sunday morning cursing the fact that I was wrecked and why didn’t I sleep more and drink less. Then we both concluded that if we had the 2 weeks back we probably would do the exact samething.

ive become less tolerable of half wits and their inane anecdotes

I rarely drink on a school night now. It used be no bother at all coming in the next day but I just cant hack the hangover in work anymore. need sleep…

This is not the time of year for self-loathing, pal. I am sure you can come up with some non-fixie or non-gga related anecdotes in the next 12 months.

Yes mate?

I have steadily become less tolerant of cunts in my advancing years.

It is now the year of the future in Back to the Future

Reading this thread and realizing you agree with 90% off the posts