Things that make you unreasonably angry or get your 🐐

Gym & Coffee Hoodies.

10 Likes

Gym plus Coffee.

4 Likes

Have you tried cutting the tag off?

At least they are Irish I suppose.

Is this just a new version of the Things that are Wrong thread

The Things That Are Wrong Thread ostenibly allows for things that make you reasonably angry also.

1 Like

The missus effectively does grocery shopping once a year. Hasn’t a clue. Fucks stuff into the trolley that has no hope of being used either in time or at all. Normal service will be resumed by me around 30th December. Bah humbug.

11 Likes

Kind of in the same topic, people who take milk or butter or stuff from the fridge section from the front - to to the back where there’s rotation happening!! Same with bread. Mrs Locke is a divil* for it.

*like a Catholic divil only more classier

Mrs Barnes the same. Fucking quiche that no one ever eats and 7 different types of cheese with 9 different types of crackers. Then she’ll forget the milk and the jacks roll

7 Likes

Would easy singles be the best cheese for an emergency wipe of the hole?

14 Likes

We’d be the very opposite, I do a lot of the shopping and I’d nearly have to hide half the shite I come home with, could be anything
The missus has a list and won’t deviate from it

People with trolleys using the self service checkouts. Should be treated the same as the 10 items or less checkouts. Some of us are only buying a ball of mozzarella for 59c

4 Likes

Great work lads. Fair play. Shur Tis good to let the women have a bit of credit there too. Brilliant stuff.

The misogynists are out in force today.

2 Likes

Or people with two things using the manned checkouts.

1 Like

You lads need to chill.

Our Taoiseach Dr Varadkar announcing today that health authorities are being urged to pull out all the stops to alleviate the pressure in hospitals at the moment…

2 Likes

That should sort it out alright

4 Likes

He needs to set up an overarching committee to explore all options

2 Likes

Cc @Raylan @Mac @gilgamboa

3 Likes