Things Thomas Brady doesn't do

Foreign holidays

Already done @Locke

2 Likes

Rate English players are high quality

Ill allow @Locke im sure we will have more repeats.

Another thing Tom doesn’t repeat himself

1 Like

Bother with autobiographical type books.

3 Likes

Recognise gender

Sure all Mary I Alumni are at least 99% feminine.

Or fiction. He is very limited in his options

Read potential modern masterpieces

Autobiographical books are the social media of books. Full of bullshit and self promotion. I can see why certain lads around here would like them tho. I personally have very little interest in people. Tho now and again the odd individual might pique my interest.

1 Like

Sports personality autobiographies are like marvel movies. You read/see one 99% of the rest are the same. But there is always a gem like the dark knight/Gazza

1 Like

Those and pop singers or actors… Pitiful. You’d have to be in a low place or be a teenager to read them.

1 Like

Imagine an autobiography of a 22 year old that was on love island :joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’ve lads here in their 40s glued to it and following them all on their Instagram’s … I’d imagine they are autobiography readers.

2 Likes

The section on his time in China was a hard read. Wonderful anecdotes about his antics with Jimmy Five Bellies though.

1 Like

Was that in the extras? Heath ledger destroying hospitals in china only for them to rebuild in a day. Great bunch of lads

Rat on the people who killed poor Matthew Carroll

2 Likes

Haha I thought the /Gazza bit was referring to Paul Gascoigne’s autobiography😂

Ah it was i saw an open goal. Yeah gazza had it tough. Gave a great read though. He had an interesting life

1 Like

Gazza buying a robot for Five Bellies and programming it to say “Make the tea, fat man” :clap:

1 Like