Things you are good at

Was it glued or screws only?

Give me a bow and a dozen arrows and I’m fairly confident I could shoot an apple of cicero’s head at 30 metres.

Screws and a few ribbon cables only. Have a look on YouTube and you’ll get a fair idea about it. Obviously if your phone is water resistant you’ll prob lose that when replacing the screen.

good work.

Have a lot of experience in our house doing these. You don’t want to be messing with glue

Fixed the iPad screen today after a drop yesterday. 16 euro for a new screen on Ebay vs 90 euro to get it repaired in a shady phone shop…

Are you oneshotpaddy?

I’m a lover, not a fighter. (75 metres)

1 Like

Pissing into a bottle while lying on my back

1 Like

Judging people part 2. The depravity of some lads.

I’m casually observing a roaster here who went the mail order bride route… Fair play and all that but holy fuck he only went to the inbred capital of Thailand and picked the worst looking woman in the village. She didn’t get a great bargain either in fairness.

15 Likes

was it an improvement on the local produce he couldve had?

2 Likes

Cop on lads.

Does the sale of goods and supply of services act cover mail order brides?
Could you return her within thirty days, marked goods not as described, or is it a case of caveat emptor

1 Like

Maybe the postman dropped her

2 Likes

Was the seal broken I wonder

rural loneliness and isolation is awful

1 Like

maybe the distance selling directive applies

https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/consumer_affairs/consumer_protection/consumer_rights/distance_selling.html

The poor girl from Thailand thinking she’s finally escaping to the first world and ending up in some rock farmers house 5 miles outside Kinvarra with no central heating

2 Likes

I’m above in Mayo

1 Like

At the Knock Marriage Advisory place is it. Things OK at home pal ?.

Don’t be shy about your difficulties, we’re here to help, advise and provide support.

3 Likes

What kind of weirdos did you have on here back in the day?

2 Likes