Things you aren't good at

[quote=“Fran”]It’s ok.

So were Boyzone[/quote]

At the risk of asking a very stupid question…

Does MGG actually exist? I remember in his/her previous incarnation on Clarehurlers he/she tried to organise some get together post a Munster final and was then never heard from again…
He/she never made it onto AFR as far as I know but I turn up here and here he/she is.

Has anybody ever seen this person in the flesh? I’ve a terrible feeling its Tipptops*…

WBY

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]At the risk of asking a very stupid question…

Does MGG actually exist? I remember in his/her previous incarnation on Clarehurlers he/she tried to organise some get together post a Munster final and was then never heard from again…
He/she never made it onto AFR as far as I know but I turn up here and here he/she is.

Has anybody ever seen this person in the flesh? I’ve a terrible feeling its Tipptops*…

WBY[/quote]

Many might remember this day as the one 20 smokes hit the tenner; but Tiptit will remember it as you making his day.

MGG was purged from AFR within its first yr. (during Spamgate on the GAA Board) Look into his archives, MGG won AFR’s first prediction comp; in fact the Guide to GAA Men was originally penned on AFR.

I took a year off work which limited access (only dial up at home) but Nobody disappeared, in fact quiet a few appeared.

Harsh, but Fair.

I’m in the top bracket now, no question.

This pre or post (who can remember) Munster final meet has achieved mythical status now. If as many people who claim to know about it turned up on the day, it must have been a huge session. Some things are best left with an aura of mystery attached.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Many might remember this day as the one 20 smokes hit the tenner; but Tiptit will remember it as you making his day.

MGG was purged from AFR within its first yr. (during Spamgate on the GAA Board) Look into his archives, MGG won AFR’s first prediction comp; in fact the Guide to GAA Men was originally penned on AFR.

I took a year off work which limited access (only dial up at home) but Nobody disappeared, in fact quiet a few appeared.[/quote]

I distinctly remember the whole hoopla, Hayes Hotel, an empty room and a supposedly devastated MGG.
I was innocent in those days so in retrospect it could have been a massive WUM.
I’ll not believe there is an MGG though without proof

WBY

I’m woeful at eating Loop the Loop ice-pops. Always seem to break off the top third very quickly when I’m trying to nibble away at the chocolate but end up fundamentally damaging the architecture of the pop. Puts me off them as an experience which is unfortunate because I find them tasty.

Singing and playing the guitar simultaneously.

Chocolatemouse.
Taking life altering bets from a Tipp wum, after he wound the fuck our of me.

Rocko is woeful at website design.

Being in shops that aren’t supermarkets.

I popped into a nearby shop there for a very straightforward transaction.

I stepped on a mannequin, apologised to said mannequin, stumbled over my own feet at the till, dropped my debit card and made a holy show of myself all in the space of a minute. I’m just not cut out for social interactions.

10 Likes

Being prepared for Christmas - have most of my shopping to do.

Being in a sex shop has that effect on many people.

14 Likes

:joy:

You have dyspraxia

If you ever meet @RaymondCrotty you’ll meet the purest case of dysplasia imaginable. I’m just a little awkward but I try to be endearing as I fumble and stumble through life.

2 Likes

1 Like

Shit happens. I can speak three languages fluently but ask me to wire a plug and I break into a cold sweat

1 Like

Why would you wire a plug in 2016? Every electrical item has to come with a three pin plug, by law.

3 Likes

Ah you know what I mean. Fuck sake Fagan, I’m on this forum two years and I’ve only just learned how to throw up a photo. It’ll take me another two before I can throw up a link

2 Likes

Or a decent post :slight_smile:

9 Likes