Things you know about Ewan McKenna

Why would we all be saying hello to him on this forum if we didn’t already know he lurked on here??? FFs, Mac…sort yourself out, please.

2 Likes

Read the thread title again you fucking idiot

2 Likes

Mike McCarthy from OTB’s Independent column was in tears over Trolls attacking Rugby Football online. He said Twitter was terrible with Trolls but we all know he was aiming his shots at TFK.

Who is the most famous person to mention TFK on twitter?

Yes??? He’s been a lurker on here for a long, long time… Did you think we were talking to ourselves when we were saying hello to him? Next you’ll be telling me Terry Phelan is black.

Probably me or @Bandage.

1 Like

@the51bar

Bandage got into a ding dong with some golf types… Not sure if TFK was brought into it.

All the education in the world, and you’re still fucking stupid. Don’t ever change mate.

:rollseyes:

Did you know the earth is round too, pal?

Look at you showing off your history PhD. Dumb it down for us, mate.

4 Likes

It seems like ages since someone aimed a few shots at the place. Has there been anyone since Padgh Teavoy and that knob from Love Dublin?

Dunno. We need to set up Twitter handles from here & go hunting. Not @bandage style though, that was just mental. :see_no_evil:

Harbison? He never actually said or did anything about this place did he?

No…Flanno give him a chasing.

What did Ewan say about us? Did he specifically mention me?

He joined purely because of the tipping thread you had in a previous life apparently

Something about Nimby being shit with women, was totally uncalled for tbh.

Seriously what did he say, was it on off the ball?