Things you know about Ewan McKenna

Lads stupid question I know…but why did McKenna relocate to Rio???

A woman wasn’t it?

He is some gimp, he was like a giddy schoolgirl when FOTF Ewan came on. His insinuation that he might meet up with McKenna for a pint in Athy was pathetic

Correct.

Ewan sounded like he’d little interest in cavorting with fat Ger in Athy

He’s a fugitive

He thought he’d escape TFK if he went there. Little did he realise but the internet is global

3 Likes

Belo Horizonte

He’s a massive Sepultura fan.

1 Like

Ger Gilroy has become the biggest cunt on this island. i despise him. he is absolutely delighted that this cyclist is not coming because the insinuation is that he had something to do with it. quite the narcissist ( @mac )
the young lads who organised this thing have been shafted by the smug cunt. in good faith and possibly a bit naively they gave him access to the cyclist for 15 minutes to publicise their event and he made it all about himself, stole another 15 minutes and left nothing for the boys. a fucking thieving narcissist prick. horrible horrible smug prick of a bastard.

15 Likes

Didn’t realise the organisers were behind that shitty pundit arena site. Gilroy owns balls.ie so probably wanted to sabotage them as he said them as competition for his clickbait shite

Pundit Arena is better than balls,ie.

And looking at the description for that conference I can only wish ill fortune on all involved.

“One Zero is a major new Global Sports Conference and gathering for the best and brightest minds in the crossover between Sport & Tech”

No one wants to go to Athy

Fucking hell. I agree with all that :open_mouth:

Did I hear correctly that some cunts paid €900 for that "conference "

That’s where my brother in law’s uncle is from

Huh?

FofF Ewan MacKenna joined Ger Gilroy in studio today:

Who’s who there ?

Gilroy is the little fat lad on the left with his arms folded to hide his pot belly and Ewan is on the far side dressed like a roaster attending the Cheltenham festival. Not sure who the two in the middle are.

7 Likes