Things you wouldn't know about if it wasn't for TFK

Quality not fucking Quanity.

Pity you wouldn’t try it sometime.

12 Likes

Just got my first ever “nice reply” badge. Get in there!:facepunch:

4 Likes

You’ve got 31 of them you dumb cunt

:eek:

Look at that beauty, 31 likes from the degenerates here.

5 Likes

What do to on a first date.

The advantage afforded to Ulster teams from playing in a more competitive provincial competition.

1 Like

An awful lot about limerick gaa politics.

1 Like

Romanian deadlifts

Good god. The most popular thing I’ve said on here was advising some lad to murder a girl he had just been on a date with. Degenerates indeed.

4 Likes

It was a good un though, I chuckled again to myself reading it there. I’m even giving your reply a like, it was that good

2 Likes

Wouldn’t want to see you stuck on 9

1 Like

It’s the @Horsebox we all fell in love with but for some reason he is trying to repress that side of him to be the boring bastard we all hate… I suspect his life partner is having a very negative influence on his online persona.

2 Likes

I think you could be onto something here, pal. I am turning into a boring bastard. I went home at half 10 last Saturday night because some of my pals were hitting the personal and I just wanted an early night.

Sourdough Bread
Bullet Proof Coffee
Glute activation

1 Like

If you haven’t incorporated all three into your life you’re at nothing.

the greatest of them all

2 Likes

How to open up near the end of a run (say a sub 25 min 5k for example) and just let go, just open up and express yourself.

2 Likes

I hear you mate. I similarly had the good sense to go home at 8am on Sunday morning. We’re growing up.

3 Likes