The Dating Thread - Part II

No sex?

Naah. She’s in college in Maynooth

+1

I just Google “gingerman Waterford” and note that it’s a pub. An early bird in a pub is not the ideal setting for a date, I would have thought. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Was with her for four hours or that. I’m not usually shy but I was stuttering like a cunt today. Gingerman is a deish spot, she seemed to love it anyway

Don’t mind these cunts on here. Do your own thing.

3 Likes

Home alone by 7:30 in the evening is an excellent sign of any first date, pal. Send her a playful text now and if she doesn’t reply by 11 drive to her house and strangle her.

37 Likes

:smile:

She probably had to be home by 7:30 to have dinner with the husband

10 Likes

Home alone for half seven after a four hour date. :joy:
Are the two of ye working shifts down the blaa factory or what?

3 Likes

If the date lasted four hours you must have done something right. Text her tomorrow. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Fixed that for you

Strange time to have the date and stranger still to have it wrap up at half seven but what do us old cunts know. Sounds like it went well enough, don’t worry about us, text her to say youd like to do it again sometime. Take it handy.

1 Like

Very hard to catch pokemon in the dark I suppose

7 Likes

FFS he said he took her for dinner. Dinner in Waterford finishes at 2.If he took her for supper he could have been out all night,

1 Like

:grinning:

Careful mate, lives were nearly lost the last time “what time is dinner” was discussed around here

5 Likes

Bump that there. I could do with a good Friday laugh

It starts slowly from there

2 Likes

And in true TFK fashion the fun was ruined by a humourless Kilkenny cunt posting stuff about hurling

Is he not an Offaly cunt?

Oh @Horsebox!

1 Like