This isnt about Rachel Allens sandwiches

Isn’t that the ideal scenario when if you plead guilty to a disgusting crime.
Just put on the rumour you were taking the rap for someone else and just leave that doubt hanging out there.

3 Likes

And never face jail time

Your own son? That seems extreme, the rumour has been on the go a long time but at this stage it’s considered bullshit,
It does seem a counterproductive PR move, if that was the intention

Perhaps @EstebanSexface has the local feel?

The Klaxon sounded.

4 Likes

You’d almost admire their ability to do so. Poor Darina, she should never have gotten mixed up with that lot.

1 Like

I don’t have a clue fella. My missus maintains the grandfather is the pervert and the cover up story is bullshit. Most of Cloyne say the same.

1 Like

It’s like clockwork

1 Like

That’s what I believed as well, it’s funny how those urban myths gain such legs, makes them even worse in most eyes I suppose, not only a paedo in the family but some convoluted cover up attempt as well

1 Like

Sweep sweep.

I couldn’t see anybody basically admitting that they’re a paedophile when they are not. Unless there’s anything solid to back it up I would presume the conspiracies are bullshit

3 Likes

The Allens appear to be of dubious character.

1 Like

Has Rachel ever been submitted to the auld birds thread? Cc @Locke

I for one fell the rumour anyway. I wouldn’t let one product from there into the house in any case and mrs feels the same. I wouldn’t even take weed off Joshua :grinning:

5 Likes

It’d be organic weed.

Not in as a picture but commented on, yes

I was at a photoshoot for DS with little Dervel and Rachel Allen a few years back. She’s lovely, really is. Couldn’t have been nicer. Down to earth, chatty, you’d be at ease in her company. And by God yeah ya would…!

1 Like

I saw her eating a muffin in the shopping centre in Drogheda

She was doing some thing at O’Briens the same day so I didn’t log it as a spot

Would ya?

Yes

1 Like

My mam was very fond of Rachel, the cousin I mentioned who works down there was her godson, they went down once on a church old ladies trip and Rachel made a big fuss of them, this was a bunch of women from Mahon church, pure salt of the earth crowd and Rachel obviously put them at their ease,