Those of dubious character

Go way you fucking roaster cunt - All kids -Even you and @Bandage, watched movies or tv from time to time - Tho I don’t know where you plugged it in within your mud hut.

It’s a shithole - I lived there. Once the drinking wears off it’s a boring one street hovel full of crusty cunts. Its traffic issues are a joke. And ye dont have a proper accent, more an annoying twang - which sums Galway up nicely - almost an accent, but not quite…almost a city, but not quite.

1 Like

Wrong. People from a village are villagers.

Galway = bad traffic, rains more than Limerick, Gaeilgeoirs with dreadlocks, and a Supermacs on every corner, and to quote Hot Fuzz ‘crusty jugglers’. A truly awful place.

Villagers are from Dublin. Which is a city. They’re shit, though.

3 Likes

And they’ve no chicken hut

1 Like

Oh look who it is - Darth Inhaler himself :nose:

1 Like

I didn’t use a capital V you cretin.

1 Like

Star Wars jokes, jesus

2 Likes

No -It was a nose joke.

What is the story with traffic in Galway anyway. How the fuck is it so bad?

25 roundabouts surrounding one Street -

where are you from pal?

He lives up the road from @Brimmer_Bradley.

How do you confuse a Galway man? Tell him you’ll meet him at the roundabout. Waheeey

Does Darth have a big nose?

Give over.

It’s only 20 roundabouts now.

Five have been converted to conventional junctions with traffic lights over the last couple of years.

1 Like

too many tourists pal, the smell of jealousy emanating up from munster is always a source of nauseating merriment. Foreigners, immigrants, tourists in general. they aren’t tied down by a warped psychological attachment to their own depressing shithole(by the grace of god), where do people who have a choice of where to live move to and visit in their droves, even though theres no airport and an only recently upgraded road system. we’re number one, so why try harder?

traffic is brutal in galway, whats the story with the junkies, zombies, dole for lifers, career criminals, that populate limerick?

Why do you want/need to know where I’m from?

Are you one of these Galway people who thinks it’s the greatest place on earth? Or are you a realist?