Those of dubious character

Very nasty stuff. Iā€™d have expected better

Any decent coach will encourage attackers to cut across a pursueing defenders path. Forces the defender to either slow down or trip the attacker. It is perfectly legal. O Donnell is a savage player. Brave as a lion, selfless and goes for the jugular every time. I think Kilkenny would win an all ireland if they had him.

18 Likes

Fucking hell - they are not Michael Jackson.

1 Like

Yea, thatā€™s grand, but he actually gets in front and then slows down, cuts across. The defender is helpless.

Just because an attacker gets a ball in his hand shouldnā€™t mean he gets a certain free.

The defender can slow down. He doesnā€™t have to trip him. This is just clever attacking play. I canā€™t understand you thinking itā€™s some sort of cheating. Maybe the defender should just get out in front?

2 Likes

So hereā€™s the fundamental question - if a fella runs across a defenders legs and falls over, is it a free?

I back my arse into forwards all the time and get frees out of it. Itā€™s a God send.

happy kenneth williams GIF

They fucking love it too! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Did you ever hurl yourself?

I did. For 40 years. To be honest your whining about Shane o Donnell really comes across as sour grapes.

11 Likes

The interview after the Wexford game when he claimed he mishit the ball on the goal was minor TV gold, Marty absolutely fucking adores him as well and canā€™t conceal it.

I said in the post above that Clare were the better team. I just wonder sometimes ā€˜ifā€™, surely Iā€™m allowed that?

A real lack of class

40 years. Even Christy Ring didnā€™t hurt into his sixties.

The simpleton?

Ah i know your hurting so fair enough. I"m baffled by your criticism of O Donnell but we will agree to differ.

2 Likes

Weā€™ll watch him with keen interest in the final. Heā€™s a handful for sure.

1 Like

Child superstars :joy::laughing::grin::grinning::sweat_smile:

Hey hey hey. Donā€™t diss child superstars bro

1 Like

There isnā€™t a team in Ireland who wouldnā€™t love to have SOD on there team.Hes no fraud thatā€™s for sure.Thats a fairly classless post.Like something a child would come out with