Those of dubious character

Who said it is supposed to be realistic, mate? Don’t be lashing out because you don’t have much imagination. Star Wars is based on a range of different mythologies from across different historical civilizations… I wouldn’t expect a simple country lad to get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

1 Like

@Bandage is a townie.

What’s the definition of a townie? I grew up in a City yet @Julio_Geordio called me a townie earlier.

Limerick a city???

1 Like

Right, the cities of Ireland are:

Limerick
Dublin
Waterford
Cork
Kilkenny

Theres only 2 cities on that list

1 Like

Yes- The first Irish capital of Culture and recently selected to be in the running for European Capital of Culture 2020.

FFS.

Dublin qualifies.
You could make a case for Cork.

The rest are provincial towns.

FFS

Someone not from a city or town or anywhere that has a GAA team that may be referred to as a crowd of ‘soft townie cunts’.

Anyone who isn’t from the country is a townie. This includes anyone who lives in towns, cities and in some cases villages.

2 Likes

A place requires elegant Georgian architecture to be classed as a city.

This means that in Ireland, only Dublin, Limerick and Armagh qualify as cities.

2 Likes

That makes no sense what so ever- City folk and town/village folk have nothing in common. Anyone not living in a city is a shit eating mud hud dweller - be it town/village/countryside.

Fuck off you townie

3 Likes

anyone ever watch this star wars shit, I watched one ‘episode’ terrible acting cartoonish costumes, saving a princess, did they come up with that story line? fucking scutter. i have nothing against aliens per se, but only when they emerge unannounced from peoples chests or hunt a crack rescue team through south american jungles. but this country is fucked, bandage is reminiscing for an ireland thats dead and gone, the majority of young lads are either cooped up in their rooms ‘gaming’ 20 hours a day and the ones who are ‘in to sport’ are swallowing creatine and semen drizzled biscuits loike their heroes on the sparsely attended fields of thomond park. ISIS will romp to victory in a manner of weeks, all able bodied men will be busy shaping their beards and/or writing articles about their imagined depression, which fucking comes from spending all day watching star wars or getting to level 3 million on a team with some 50 year old singaporese ladyboy on some never ending online game.

15 Likes

wronnnnng

Well seeing as Galway ‘city’ is just one small lane called shop street you wouldn’t know much about it.

That is an outstanding post.

1 Like

That’s more like it

dublin is the only city in ireland pal, the rest are towns, galway is by a mile the most pleasant and liveable of all towns, so i can take all the green eyed abuse you want to give