Threats of Violence on TFK

What’s this now

2 Likes

Some serious dm’s went around here it seems. A lot of sinister stuff against one of the forums most harmless and beloved posters.

Handbags

Thanks for speaking up but I’m not letting it bother me

1 Like

Alright for those of us who only occasionally bother to log in, what’s the phrase, ladybird this for me mate.

Take it from here mate, you’d be genuinely concerned about this sort of thing going on.

“I’ll delete whatever I want, when I want” was a lovely approach to avoid taking a backwards step.

2 Likes

in a spud hockey thread, ffs

Fucking he’ll mate, seriously? Is this what the kids get up to when we’re not supervising?

@The_Most_Infamous cop your fucking self on. @backinatracksuit is an epal of mine and many others and doesn’t need this shit in the same way you don’t need to be embarrassing yourself with it. Let that be an end of this.

That @Tierneevin1979 chap, whoever he is, trying to get in in the action like he’s a somebody. Seriously mate, whatever happened to the pecking order and some semblance of knowing your place in this place? You’d almost miss @Flano

Agree.

Threatening violence because lads couldn’t score drugs on Xmas Day was one thing but it’s all getting too shady now.

1 Like

I’m all for threats of violence. They liven the place up tremendous, so they do

2 Likes

ill fucking gut you

1 Like

The irony and it from the man who just said ‘let that be the end of it’

Shut up you sausage

2 Likes

Will ye shake hands lads?

You’re from Carlow/Wexford mate, I wouldn’t be toying with the words pecking order.

3 Likes

You’re two of my favourite ex pats lads, lets shake it off.

I don’t think that anyone on here is downright nasty. All you have to do is look at responses to threads where someone has suffered a loss or isn’t in great shape to see that.

Apart from the fella from the North (now departed) possibly.

I feel I attract a lot of negativity here, obviously it’s my own fault because I presume nobody sets out to dislike somebody, but I guess I can’t help that, I probably don’t have a great filter with what I post.
But it certainly gives people a license for people to respond to me in a way they wouldn’t with others.
There are a number of posters who have nothing but negativity towards my posts, 99% of whom I ignore. But it does get me a bit down from time to time,
Being physically threatened by somebody who could find out in a couple of minutes who I am certainly isn’t nice, that was a difficult night.
Now there’ll be a lot of eye rolling at this post but it’s honest (in my opinion).

Honestly, I have no animosity to anybody here except for 1, he knows who he is and why.

1 Like

If you’re threatening physical violence to chaps on a forum, it’s time to ring UPC, cancel the internet and buy yourself a button phone.

6 Likes