Threats of Violence on TFK

I dont know if this is the best thread ever, or the most worrying?

in any caseā€¦:popcorn:

If people from here are ringing Kev it is a bit mental in fairness.

thinly veiled ā€œi have rung kevā€

:lol:

Fucking hell lads this is some thread.

Iā€™ve never really understood the obsession with people finding out who other people are. I doubt itā€™s very hard to find out who anyone is (obviously a bit easier for me to do it with email addresses and IP addresses and stuff) but what do you do with that information when you have it?

Anyway as funny as all that is, ringing someone or someoneā€™s mate and giving them hassle is all way out of line. If thereā€™s any info like that on TFK where there are phone numbers floating around and that sort of thing then thatā€™s not on. I have to say though that Bandage went through all PMs this morning with a meticulous scrutinous eye and found none.

One other thing - Kev, you seemed to allege before that myself and/or Bandage were involved in trying to find out who you are and your friend had tipped you off. Iā€™ve no idea what the source of that info was but it was weird and wrong.

i recently acquired rockos number- pm me for details

Some crazy mother fuckers on here really. :smiley:

I thought I was reading the latest James bond book there with Kevā€™s story. :smiley:

I wonder how kev kept the culprit on the phone long enough to trace the call?

[quote=ā€œKIB man, post: 564536ā€]Pikeman the saddo also likes to bring up internet posters and their habits on nights out.
[/quote]
Yeah, I do that a lot alright :unsure: :blink:

Did the lads who were ringing your ā€˜mateā€™ say they were TFK???

FFS!

Would you not play MSL with Wanderers no? Better standard

they said they were a breakway form the now defunct mulliance

go home you hun

I remember years ago flirtatiously texting this doll a few times, was sort of wondering why she never texted back as I used to be chatting to her at work in between and weā€™d be ballhopping there aswell. Anyway I eventually got this call from a lad with a fairly menacing voice telling me to cease and desist from texting his wife or heā€™d be forced to go to the guards. Had taken down the wrong fcuking number. :lol: Hopefully it led to a marriage break up.

:unsure:

i can guarantee you that me and kev were certainly not having a row about MBBā€™s relationsā€¦

MBBā€™s relations with farmyard animals, is whatā€™s implied there I believe.

Go and get fucked! At least I played association football to a high level.

Indeed. I think this has been lost in all the confusion. Death threats have no place on a friendly sports discussion site and never will.

Did I ever tell ye about the time NCC and his mates actually attempted to kill me in real life?

:unsure: