Threats of Violence on TFK

yep, he will ultimately prove to be the weakness in this whole thing tho,
too much information was exchanged previously

Mac’s gone very , very quite…
cat got your tongue mate??

Plenty of it Mickee. We’re in dire straits at the moment though. You should have a read of the forum we have when you have some time. You’d be surprised the depth of analysis over there.

This Caoimhaoin character is obviously a repressed homo-sexual… his relentless pursuit of mickee is sickening

cheers Mac.

Hey, you need to talk to the lads who have been feeding you info, and i daresay you’ve been trying to replicate it. Thing is one or more of them went too far. Now ye are all on a warning, ye know who ye are. The shite going on was way beyond banter/ tomfoolery etc. A mate of mine was contacted by people from this forum, that is clear. there was late night phone calls and alot of weird shit. I have never investigated anyone here, but have been fed information from time to time. I also have been tipped off on a number of occasions by certain posters about people trying to find out my identity. People and friends i know have been spoken about in PM’s around here, not a major deal if a little strange/nuts to go to such lengths, but when people are being contacted then its out of hand.

I have a few of the names and even a couple of numbers which were easily traced (fucking tards) from the prank calls. Jobs will be lost and people will suffer if it doesn’t stop. To be fair, i haven’t heard much in the very near past, and it better stay that way.

Consider it let go Mickee.

if thats true then its fuckin weird & out of line

on a side note if anyone wants to give dancing baby the whoopies contact me & ill sing like a canary

Fair enough kev,
anything on here is banter in my book. i am one of the biggest offendors but i leave it at that
anyone up to the shit you outlined above is a scumbag pure and simple.
ive an idea who it is as well but i wasnt aware that crap was going on at all,

This shit is veering into ‘Ben Shermin going to the guards’ territory. This is genuinely mental.

+1

In starting this thread I fear I have opened the gates of hell

in hindsight it may prove to be a bad move allright

It had to be done.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF, this is like the twilight zone.

To be fair Kev, you have gone way beyond banter yourself at times but if this is true its just pathetic.

Your kind of half accusing certain posters here though so hope you are sure of the facts.

its for the lads here to have their own rules on the site but I think posting up personal stuff about posters is not on. Fair game if the poster has freely given up the information though.

Im hugely confused here :blink: If someone could please clear this up for me as I’m relatively new???

So Mickee and Kev are having a row about Kev and MBB’s relations and Puke has released information that has resulted in a prank phone call to Kev’s mate which will result in somebody losing their job?

Christ.

Best thread on the net really. :lol:

Don’t know how kev seems to think I have mickee’s e mail address but I don’t…I do have a good number of lads email addresses from the time the dolan-gate episode on here but mickee wasn’t in here at that time…

Kev=Jason Bourne

It’s all kicking off now. The forum moderators and administrators need to step in to prevent things escalating, I feel.

Holy Fuck, what went on here last night?! :lol:

I feel I need to clarify a few points.

• When caoimhaoin said he ‘has my number’ I presumed he meant he ‘had my number’ not that he was physically in possession of my phone number.

• caoimhaoin neither has my number nor ‘has my number’.

• I have never made a phone call regarding any poster on an internet site, that would be, a very very
    weird thing to do.

• The origins of this thread are quite serious however, on more than one occasion has this poster threatened to kill me or encouraged me to commit suicide, thats not the carryon of a well adjusted individual imo.

• Given that I am in no way implicated in the goings on of this thread, I say, carry on one and all :smiley:

• The clock continues to tick tock.

This looks like it could over take “The Puke has lost it” as the greatest thread ever