Threats of Violence on TFK

Iā€™m being sexually harassed on the forum by @ironmike and @gilgamboa.

They have targeted my asexuality and are making veiled threats about having sex with me.

This must stop immediately.

2 Likes

You need a ride chief

Stop threatening to rape me.

1 Like

Where did I threaten tof rape you? All I said was you need a ride. I didnā€™t say Iā€™d ride you

Pestering a poster with repeated barbs about how they need a ride can definitely be construed as a very menacing threat of rape. You are sexually harassing me, itā€™s disgusting.

You need a ride

Leave @Nembo_Kid alone lads. The A sexuals are OK. Harmless lads, no danger to anyone. If ye want to harass some cunt there are plenty homosexuals out there and Indeed a few on here.

looks like rape culture is alive and well on TFK

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Whoever sent that disgusting PM to @Nembo_Kid should be fucked off this forum ASAP. :rage:

the darkweb is unreal for personal, you never have to deal with a scumbag again and the quality is unreal

@Brimmer_Bradley has challenged @Bandage to a fight next weekend at 12 noon on Sunday outside Langtonā€™s.

That will be an added bonus for making the trek from the Atlantic North West.

I hope itā€™s a double KO.

1 Like

Itā€™s the paltry undercard to moth v choco

4 Likes

@Rocko was offline for most of today but Iā€™m currently taking him through the relevant threads.

Bannings to follow.

cc @ironmoth.

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually much more tanned than that photo would suggest. The poor lighting in the picture has blanched my skin.

Also thatā€™s the hand I broke before so itā€™s a small bit misshapen on the fourth metacarpal. My other hand looks better.

@Il_Bomber_Destro and @Mark_Renton on that screenā€¦ Sound like two cunts to me anyway whoever they were

That highly manicured thumbnail makes up for it. Weirdo.