Threats of Violence on TFK

Post reported

Further proof if it was ever needed that THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

1 Like

Who would have thought you could source weed, on the internet, on Christmas Day. What a time to be alive.

1 Like

If he needed weed Christmas day why didn’t he just ask Santa for it ?

3 Likes

Everyone knows Santa letters have to be sent weeks in advance :rollseyes:

I can arrange that mate.

1 Like

it wasnt christmas day pal, now butt out with your bollox. staying true to the thread, i know where you live and know what you look like

:laughing:

Sure we all do.

1 Like

@feck_it don’t be getting dragged down to these gay weirdo cunts level. They’ll try to torment you because you come across as an honest no messing type of person, basically a normal young man, which is something they can only aspire to in their imaginations. These cunts warrant no explanation. By the way mate smoking weed is a mugs game but it’s only a habit. As we know habits can be broken, get your highs from exercise pal. It’s free.

3 Likes

what a post, sound pal. btw I cycle an hour a day and only smoke weed at the wk end, no bs

2 Likes

Good to hear you’re keeping active. Smoke away at weekends if you like but that may eventually creep into every day habitual use. My advice would be the cut it out now. Best of luck what ever you do.

1 Like

I used smoke it every day of the week in my younger days pal, no chance of slipping back to that.with a family

2 Likes

Everything in moderation pal…it’s easier said then done though.

Well you’re heading in the right direction at least. :airplane: :relaxed:

Family comes first for you alright.

its easy. believe me pal

1 Like

im not giving that a like. you have potential :+1:: . well done though

Jesus are you still going on about this? Let it go pal. Just, let it go.

Try not reply to this. Just try.

1 Like

you are a bit sad me thinks buddy. ill say what i want, you however are making an awful gowl out of yourself. cheers