Threats of Violence on TFK

The mask slips

The spelling mistake is the most shocking to be honest

Bump

1 Like

Youā€™ll do nuhinā€™

Whatā€™s this now

2 Likes

Some serious dmā€™s went around here it seems. A lot of sinister stuff against one of the forums most harmless and beloved posters.

Handbags

Thanks for speaking up but Iā€™m not letting it bother me

1 Like

Alright for those of us who only occasionally bother to log in, whatā€™s the phrase, ladybird this for me mate.

Take it from here mate, youā€™d be genuinely concerned about this sort of thing going on.

ā€œIā€™ll delete whatever I want, when I wantā€ was a lovely approach to avoid taking a backwards step.

2 Likes

in a spud hockey thread, ffs

Fucking heā€™ll mate, seriously? Is this what the kids get up to when weā€™re not supervising?

@The_Most_Infamous cop your fucking self on. @backinatracksuit is an epal of mine and many others and doesnā€™t need this shit in the same way you donā€™t need to be embarrassing yourself with it. Let that be an end of this.

That @Tierneevin1979 chap, whoever he is, trying to get in in the action like heā€™s a somebody. Seriously mate, whatever happened to the pecking order and some semblance of knowing your place in this place? Youā€™d almost miss @Flano

Agree.

Threatening violence because lads couldnā€™t score drugs on Xmas Day was one thing but itā€™s all getting too shady now.

1 Like

Iā€™m all for threats of violence. They liven the place up tremendous, so they do

2 Likes

ill fucking gut you

1 Like

The irony and it from the man who just said ā€˜let that be the end of itā€™

Shut up you sausage

2 Likes

Will ye shake hands lads?