Threats of Violence on TFK

Their. Come on mate.

1 Like

@HBV was the best poster on here for years. Each post of his was worth a bucket of the auld drivel alot of these fannies post up.

9 Likes

I havenā€™t abused anyone, I just call things as they are.

thatā€™s a vile attitude to have. Maybe sheā€™s ugly as sin?

Face like a melted wheelie bin.

He was a great man for the bit of of trad. I was thinking of him today when I was buying a bit of rosin inside in Powells. Be great to see him above in Mullingar next month.

2 Likes

@caulifloweredneanderthal is a very different poster to @glasagusban, no offence to either

2 Likes

Safe to say heā€™s in jail now for some sort of deviancy. Didnā€™t he stop posting around the time Graham Dwyer was sent down.

I took a while for @Bandage to take the soup but Iā€™d say @Fitzy took the soup like a platypus to water

3 Likes

You take that back - fitzy is good people

No, that was @TheUlteriorMotive

Iā€™ll smash you, you hames of a man

6 Likes

Padjo
Padjo
Padjo!

In truth the worst Cunt to ever Grace the forum was @gola

1 Like

Youā€™re being very modest.

3 Likes

I fairness Iā€™d prefer violence to the underhand treatment that the likes of @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and myself have been subjected to.

2 Likes

A good few who were afraid to engage HBV when he was here giving it the big un now heā€™s not around. A great poster. Destroyed many lefties.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve hurt me @Fran
I wonā€™t forget this.

Heā€™ll be there lilting away

1 Like

@caulifloweredneanderthal has been a superb addition to the forum- i expect great things, once he finds his feet and finds his voice

:joy::joy::joy: