Threats of Violence on TFK

Aye do @backinatracksuit. Place is shite if we all get along.

2 Likes

@backinatracksuit and @glasagusban have the mentallers driven absolutely demented. All they need do is post and thereā€™s a rabid orc attack. You can nearly picture the orcs snorting and guffawing as they give some stock grunt a like.

We have the entire holy trinity onboard now. Theyā€™ll be lisping out the rosary next

4 Likes

Christ thereā€™d be no comeback from that

1 Like

Youā€™ve really grown as a person. Spiritually obviously, if you grew anymore youā€™d probably have a stroke

I think @caulifloweredneanderthal and @glasagusban is an interesting case study. I often mix them up with the light bluey green hue on their profile pic. They also have the same kind of vaguely lefty, nice guy persona into music etc. One gets dogs abuse from certain fellas for most things they post though the other doesnā€™t. Why are some fellas tfk heels?

1 Like

Iā€™d say banging the back off your manā€™s daughter might go someway to it.

6 Likes

Apart from @hbv I donā€™t think @caulifloweredneanderthal has ever given another poster abuse. Glas is a bit more vocal.

I need to change back to my auld reliable avatar. Thanks for the reminder pal.

3 Likes

I gave that cunt @HBV plenty of it alright. Iā€™d say nearly every poster here, and many Iā€™d disagree with politically/ ideologically, has at some stage shown some sense of decency. He was just a cunt.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

he is a bit salty about being a footix

1 Like

I love you man.

1 Like

@glasagusban never met a stranger from here for a run across a mountain

7 Likes

He was one of the greatest posters even seen on here

10 Likes

one observation i have from TFK is that the posters that have ditched their wexfordness such as @Bandage & @Fitzy are a lot more palatable than the ones that magnify it such as @Mac @Fran & @padjo

1 Like

cough

Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

6 Likes

I had very little to do with the man, yet he despised me like @KinvarasPassion despises a legitimate heir. You have to respect that sort of vitriol

5 Likes

He stood out one year and supported me in the Dublin City Marathon, he had the number of a few lads on here and they didnā€™t like it one bit

12 Likes