Throne of Games - The Greatest Story Ever Told - Winter is here

Well he gave them the ending, clearly. Might have been better for fans if he hadn’t and the two went off in totally different directions. He wasn’t on hand though in the development big the show it the writing of any of the dialogue.

I’m sure I’ve read that one is ready to go.

https://youtu.be/jAhKOV3nImQ

3 Likes

He fairly destroyed @myboyblue there.

The snowflakes be like, I wanted the ending I dreamed of. Worse than the Star Wars bitches. Grow a pair lads, not everything works out as you want in life.

1 Like

I dont think anyone has mentioned anything about the ending.

Its reeks of it mate.

Incorrect.

Truth be told I couldn’t have been arsed listening to it. It’d be up there with reading the entirety of one of Sids poems.

1 Like

That last season destroyed everything.

Some kick in the hole for the series developer.

Is that the one being shot in Troy Studios in Limerick? I know theres already plans to shoot something similar but not sure which of the two is in Limerick?

Denise Gough from Ennis had a part in it and all. A pity.

source

What’s this one then?

There were two mooted. They origin of the white walkers one was cancelled and the other got a green light.

He has written a prequel book already. Not his best, nor his worst. Everyone butchers each other. The end.

Battle of the bastards on Sky Atlantic now. A great episode.

2 Likes

I watched the last couple of seasons over the last few days and they are really poor.When they were originally released I thought they were ok but having watched them back this week they are very poor.If you were passing the tv and there was an episode on you wouldn’t look twice unlike The Sopranos you’ll always stop and watch whatever episode is on.

1 Like