Tipperary GAA 2010

He was called festy as a young lad as far as I recall.

Ya, just had it confirmed there, had nothing to do with that, what they remember though is festy in the festy. He was slightly touched back then.

FFS :rolleyes:

time to shut down this site if this is where we are at now

I knew you’d be regaled by this story.

Is it too late for NCC’S mother to have an abortion I wonder.

FFS is fucking right.

My mate is Festy. He drove us into a wall in a Fiesta. We called him Festy because of that. What he was always called Festy? Yeah I just got that confirmed. We just called him Festy in the Festy. He should be starting when Kerwick is injured. Nah you’re right, he is Kerwick I forgot. I got him mixed up with Tony Doyle. He used to be 16 though.

:lol:

It’s probably the worst page of posts in the history of the Internet

Kev’s banal bluffing has been badly shown up here.

Possibly more interesting than reading about a 5-a-side team are going, or how beating ICT is some heroic feat now for Glasgow Celtic. :lol:

You clearly did not read the thread correctly either.

Whiplash - Unfortunately it is, but hopefully some day soon he’ll crash his plane into the Tallaght Stadium.

“just had it confirmed”

Killenaule lads are alright sorts. Good spot for few pints of a Monday evening. No coverage whatsoever down there…

What’s the name of the place where you have to walk through the shop to get in?

Don’t know, but its a step back alright.

WTB - I know nobody talked to you at college, so you may find it hard to understand people having friends from outside the next door neighbours cat.

Doesn’t explain you pretending to be other lads on the internet, kinda a Wayne O’ Donoghue feel to you.

:smiley:

What’s this about then?

I’m sure you’ll get IM in time down in Castlemartyr Turenne, another couple of years and Microsoft will have dumbed it down for ye.

Its about WTB setting up the alias “caoimhaoin” over on afr a couple of months back.

:blink:

I assume you’ll be heading down to Midleton on the fourth Kev…

You’re right kev I was being a bit unreasonable. My neighbour’s cat had a look at it and I’ve just had it confirmed that it’s a perfectly believable story.

whats this about?

No, i’ll be in London, which could be a massive fucking problem if we win saturday night, and then shock Clough Duv, which is getting more and more possible, the Muskerry final is down for the 4th as well. Saturday night will be tough though, we are down 2 good hurlers. If i was around i’d definitely be checking out some of the potential County opposition.

It must be 50-50, even if Dungourney have come from nowhere.