Tipperary GAA 2010

Is she a shortt from upperchurch???

Correct and right Pukey. related to the mcgraths of loughmore

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]John O’Neill is injured. Hurt his knee in the u21 final. dont know howbad it is though. Paddy Saint is in UL too so that rules him out for the crystal also.

Re: woodlock he broke the leg intwo places just above the ankle joint. awful break by all accounts.

Re: WIT. they are missing a few from last year but are by no means a middling Fitz team. they will be in the shake up but i feel they dont have enough fire power to win it. Bonner will get the best out of them as he always manages too[/quote]

oh ya forgot about O Neill, wonder is he out for long??
do ya know if Noel McGrath will be playing with LIT this year??

Didn’t Mcgrath drop out of college…you should fucking know noddy your in LIT

[quote=“noddy”]oh ya forgot about O Neill, wonder is he out for long??
do ya know if Noel McGrath will be playing with LIT this year??[/quote]

At first they thought he was gone for the year but dont think its that bad.
as far as i know Noel cant hurl as he is repeating externally and also wouldnt have enough credits but you know LIT! wouldnt surprise me if he togged out for the fitz

heard that he is back repeating 1 subject but midnt have enough credits to play hurling!

and for the 50th time pukey, i told ya, im not in LIT, im in trinity doing medicine:thumbsup:

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]
as far as i know Noel cant hurl as he is repeating externally and also wouldnt have enough credits but you know LIT! wouldnt surprise me if he togged out for the fitz[/quote]

they will somehow manage to bend the rules to let him hurl fitzgibbon

Who’sover LIT this year, noddy???

They are experts at this stage! its the clare man in there who does it…and i dont mean fitzy

whos the clare man?? that bald fatty lad, eddie??

dont have a notion

Davy’s over them again Puke. Back Training on Tues so they were.

Noddy,I thought youd know more about the LIT GAA set up.

Sure noddy couldn’t even make the second freshers team last year, the cack handed fucker

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]Davy’s over them again Puke. Back Training on Tues so they were.

Noddy,I thought youd know more about the LIT GAA set up.[/quote]

davy over them again?? jaysus!!

thel have a right craic at the fitzgibbon so!!
:thumbsup:

i didnt even try out for the fucking fresher last year!! :rolleyes:

why not???

[quote=“noddy”]davy over them again?? jaysus!!

thel have a right craic at the fitzgibbon so!!
:thumbsup:[/quote]

They will but I think the players will be sick of his antics at this stage.

You missed out on a fresher medal so noddy!

because i wasnt living in limerick last year, too much bother 2 hurl there when yur not staying in there

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]They will but I think the players will be sick of his antics at this stage.

You missed out on a fresher medal so noddy![/quote]

the freshers didnt win anything last year, the A’s lost the semi and the B’s also lost their semi

[quote=“noddy”]because i wasnt living in limerick last year, too much bother 2 hurl there when yur not staying in there

the freshers didnt win anything last year, the A’s lost the semi and the B’s also lost their semi[/quote]

You could have been the differnce! its a game of inches!:smiley:

jesus the commute to trinity must have been a bitch:D

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]You could have been the differnce! its a game of inches!:smiley:

jesus the commute to trinity must have been a bitch:D[/quote]

aye, he must have some milage on the motor going from Puckane to Trinity 4 or 5 times a week…Hope she’s a diesel noddy

and the hours Doctors put in…i wouldnt like to be gettin stitched by you!