Tipperary GAA 2010

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]You could have been the differnce! its a game of inches!:smiley:

jesus the commute to trinity must have been a bitch:D[/quote]

:D:thumbsup:

:rolleyes: im not from Puckane

Where will Paul Shelley be playing on the Tipp team this year?

I always thought he’d the makings of a fine half-back and with the retirement of Cockoran he could very well end up at right-half back come championship time…

Alas poor Paul hasnt picked up a hurl since the Fennelly won the county in 03/04 and he broke his ankle in the first round of the munster junior club by walking on a ball! a massive loss! i heard recently justin is looking for him to replace lucey

You heard wrong, Declan.

After i turned down the offer over my field commitments it looks like Rintintin is favourite now to replace Lucey…

This thread is all wrong:mad:

What are you giving out about?

ok the thread has spun a bit out of control but noddys commute to dublin is riveting! however from sunday on when the footballers hopefully gain their opening win of the year, itll be business as usual :thumbsup:

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]What are you giving out about?

ok the thread has spun a bit out of control but noddys commute to dublin is riveting! however from sunday on when the footballers hopefully gain their opening win of the year, itll be business as usual :thumbsup:[/quote]

This thread is a new low for TFK. Shameful is the only word for it:mad:

well if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself or just ignore it!

On the Club Scene it looks like there will be a combo in the West for 2010. Bansha and Sean Treacys’ are close to joining up for Senior Hurling. I think it just has to be ratified by the Board. This Combo, if they can get it together have the ability to challenge for a West Title and maybe more…remember the Golden/Eire Og combo that got to the CO.Final in 04.However, thats easier said than done and there is a lot of stuff that has to be worked out e.g. training venue. Its a long way from Bansha to Kilcommon! and difficulty could arise if one side think they should have more on the team than the other.

h’on the treacys!:thumbsup:

who are ya on premierview declan??

[quote=“noddy”]h’on the treacys!:thumbsup:

who are ya on premierview declan??[/quote]

You are hardly that same noddy eijit thats over there are ya? :smiley:

Again Nod id have to kill you if i told you…Need to know basis and you do not need to know.

I think this combo will really shake up the West this year. Think there looking at two groups this year. A 4team and a 3 team. The 6 team format was stacked heavily towards Clonoulty. they could win there first two games and then give lads a try out for the rest of it aiming to peak for the semis. At least now teams will have to be ready from the off

i am begor!

[quote=“Declan Moffat”]Again Nod id have to kill you if i told you…Need to know basis and you do not need to know.

I think this combo will really shake up the West this year. Think there looking at two groups this year. A 4team and a 3 team. The 6 team format was stacked heavily towards Clonoulty. they could win there first two games and then give lads a try out for the rest of it aiming to peak for the semis. At least now teams will have to be ready from the off[/quote]

im delighted that the treacy boys get a chance to hurl senior, but for fuck sake, this is making shit out of the club championship, there is way too much fucking seniors teams, id say theres about 32 at this stage:guns:

Up North you have
Lorrha
Kildangan
Portroe
Burgess
Nenagh
Toome
Moneygall
Borris
Templederry
Roscrea
Kilruane

Mid -8
Sars
Drom
Brackens
Holycross
Boherlahan
Moycarkey
Church
Loughmore

West-7
Clonoulty
Kickhams
Cashel
Golden
Cappa
Annacarty
Combo

South-6
Ballybacon
Ballingarry
Killenaule
Swan
Davins
Mullinahone

Thats 33 Noddy! crazy alright but until the rule is changed and relegation is brought back no one is going to drop to intermediate

No relegation, sure that is a fucking joke, why didn’t Newport go up after winning the north intermediate…

You’d have to ask them that yourself puke. They’ll have to do something about it soon or else you wont have an intermediate champ!That used to be a great Championship 4 or 5 years ago. maybe something along the lines that cork have.Senior, Premier intermediate then Intermediate.

You’d go far to find a sounder bunch of lads than the Traceys fellas. I’ve drank manies a pint in the Congo and Kennedys and on up into Holyford :pint: :pint:

Sound oul skins now. A few are not wired right!

that’s what inbreeding will do to you sure

Don’t be coming on here acting like the big man Moffat. We eat PV no marks like you for breakfast around here.
As regards ignoring it how can I when it stains the main page on the forum. Don’t be surprised if the Dunph feels compelled to create a sub forum for this thread and the other 2010 GAA threads from shite counties like Clare and Cork. Only good for clogging a gutter.