Tipperary GAA 2014

Think they won Connaught as Minors, Tipp beat them in the semi in 2011.

Yea it was more the winning margin than the win that caught the eye. Roscommon are doing a lot of things right at underage level, hopefully it’ll start translating at senior level as well, they’ve been quite consistent over the past 10 years or so at minor and U21.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 915780, member: 1517”]@Peter G , worrying times my Ballinahow friend. We seem to be unraveling from the outside in.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/hurling/fanning-left-fuming-after-tipps-crazy-tactics-in-clare-reverse-30084224.html[/quote]

Sorry for not getting back to you before now har but I’ve been out paragliding. Pay no mind to any of those articles. They’re all part of O’Sea’s grand plan. Distraction tactics for the Limerick lads.

In O’Shea we trust:clap:

Tipperary (SH v Galway) –
Darren Gleeson
Cathal Barrett, Paddy Stapleton, Michael Cahill
Shane McGrath, Conor O’Mahony, Padraic Maher
Brendan Maher (Captain), James Woodlock
Conor Kenny, John O’Dwyer, Patrick Maher
Noel McGrath, Seamus Callanan, Michael Heffernan

Seems Noel and Shane McGrath are simply undroppable.

Footballers unchanged for Antrim match.

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 916320, member: 141”]Tipperary (SH v Galway) –
Darren Gleeson
Cathal Barrett, Paddy Stapleton, Michael Cahill
Shane McGrath, Conor O’Mahony, Padraic Maher
Brendan Maher (Captain), James Woodlock
Conor Kenny, John O’Dwyer, Patrick Maher
Noel McGrath, Seamus Callanan, Michael Heffernan

Seems Noel and Shane McGrath are simply undroppable.

Footballers unchanged for Antrim match.[/quote]
Disappointed that another goalkeeper has not been look at during the League.
Is Paddy Stapleton really a viable option at full back? I don’t think so.
Shane McGrath at wing back again, imo if he can’t hold down a midfield spot then he really shouldn’t be a starter.
Woodlock, nothing against him but just not up to it.
Bonnar Maher, :rolleyes:.
What have management got against Shane Bourke?

Positives
Conor Kenny finally gets a chance.
John O’Dwyer continues the get game time.
Hopefully Callinan can produce the goods again, 14 is the best spot for him too imo.

3-11 Gal
0-11Tipp

The lads aren’t too worried. It’s all about Championship.

[QUOTE=“Peter G, post: 917412, member: 1758”]3-11 Gal
0-11Tipp

The lads aren’t too worried. It’s all about Championship.[/QUOTE]

Withdraw it har.

The less said about last Sunday the better, other than Eoin Kelly needs to hang em up, he can’t run at all.

Kieran Bergin apparently broke his hand last night in training.

U21 footballers currently leading 1-19 to 0-09 in Miltown Malbay.

Final score Tipp 2-22 Clare 0-09

The Minor Class of 2011:clap:

2-21 from play apparently.

many of the players that featured in that terrific 2011 success starting now on the under 21 team?

The 2011 team had a lot of players who were also involved in hurling, soccer, rugby

[QUOTE=“kerry1891, post: 919045, member: 1379”]many of the players that featured in that terrific 2011 success starting now on the under 21 team?

The 2011 team had a lot of players who were also involved in hurling, soccer, rugby[/QUOTE]
I would say almost all of them are still involved, either starting or on the bench.

I think 10 of the team that started the 2011 Minor All Ireland started tonight.

Are they still 8 point better than Cork?

We’ll see on April 9th. Having to go to Pairc Ui Rinn makes it much tougher for the Tipp lads.

You are not the county manager an I’m not some predictable journalist, I just want a straight fucking answer and your opinion.

:rolleyes:

Tipp will win by 2-3 points.

In Colin O’Riordan and Michael Quinlivan they probably have 2 of the best players at the grade in the country.
I doubt if they are 8 points a better team but they will be confident of winning. Dublin should walk the AI really.