Brendan Maher (Borris-Ileigh – Captain)
James Woodlock (Drom & Inch)
Kieran Bergin (Killenaule)
Noel McGrath (Loughmore-Castleiney)
Paddy Murphy (Nenagh Eire Og)
Jason Forde (Silvermines)
Seamus Callanan (Drom & Inch)
Shane Bourke (JK Brackenns)

If thats anywhere near Tipp’s starting team come championship time then they will be playing the same amount of games they payed last summer- Draw permitting.

They may beat Clare this Sunday because of the latters preparation but that team will not beat Limerick in Thurles this summer. I can’t see one forward there who will win a dirty ball.

Why is Borrisoleigh called Borris-Ileigh on occasion?

The signs entering the village say Borrisoleigh but I’ve seen a signpost for Ileigh a couple of miles outside it on the Nenagh side.

Amalgamation or idiot council signers?

[quote=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 913171, member: 1624”]Why is Borrisoleigh called Borris-Ileigh on occasion?

The signs entering the village say Borrisoleigh but I’ve seen a signpost for Ileigh a couple of miles outside it on the Nenagh side.

Amalgamation or idiot council signers?[/quote]
Illeigh is the second part of the parish. Theres a church and school there. Borrisoleigh would be the capital of the parish though.

[quote=“Special Olympiakos, post: 913157, member: 366”]If thats anywhere near Tipp’s starting team come championship time then they will be playing the same amount of games they payed last summer- Draw permitting.

They may beat Clare this Sunday because of the latters preparation but that team will not beat Limerick in Thurles this summer. I can’t see one forward there who will win a dirty ball.[/quote]
Bonner, Lar, Bubbles and Eoin Kelly as back up…

#StrengthInDepth

Getting a fair trimming in Thurles at half time. Tipp 0-08 Clare 3-07

@downyourthroats , were you in Thurles yesterday? Sum up what the fuck went down if you were please.

The lads know what they’re doing, no need to panic har. We’ll have that fire there again in the bellies come June. We’re fooling those Limerick dopes nicely along.

I wouldn’t be so optimistic Peter

Did you attend?

Of course I was har. I like O’Sea. Just getting the lads in the frame of mind. Priming them for Championship. He’s a very clever guy.

9 goals conceded in 2 games will harden up poor Darren Gleeson’s dreams this week alright.

I know what you’re saying but I’m still 110% we’ll flake tears of deep deep dejection from the Limerick lads come Championship. You already knew that har.

I was indeed.

We were all over the place at the back with Conor McGrath running riot. In fairness to Paddy Stapleton, the space in front of himself and McGrath was ridiculous. Hamill didn’t have his best game and in fairness, it was a tough ask going in at Centre Back against the AI Champions. Michael Cahill was brilliant and Shane McGrath did reasonably well but after that we were beaten in everywhere. Forwards very poor.

Hard to know what will happen now. Not sure if any of the injured lads will be back for next Sunday. Its been very unfortunate that the likes of Mikey Breen and Niall O’Meara have been unavailable so far. Could do with having a look at them. We really need to see something along the lines of a Championship team. What we’ve seen so far is not going to be good enough.

As of now I would go with something along the lines of this come June 1st…

1. Gleeson
  2. Barrett
  3. P Stapleton
  4. M Cahill
  5. K Bergin
  6. C’OMahoney
  7. P Maher
  8. B Maher
  9. Woodlock
  10. Bubbles
  11. Bonner
  12. Noel
  13. Kelly
  14. Callanan
  15. Lar

There are question marks over almost all of that team, but what can you do…except #Believe

Footballers played very well I thought… Fox + Grogan + Quinlivan = :clap:

@Peter G , worrying times my Ballinahow friend. We seem to be unraveling from the outside in.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/hurling/fanning-left-fuming-after-tipps-crazy-tactics-in-clare-reverse-30084224.html

the best thing now tipp can do is move to nenagh for home games for next 4-5 years.
[SIZE=6]Clare are going to own Thurles[/SIZE]

[quote=“Kid Chocolate, post: 915784, member: 553”]the best thing now tipp can do is move to nenagh for home games for next 4-5 years.
[SIZE=6]Clare are going to own Thurles[/SIZE][/quote]
When are ye moving into the Gaelic Grounds?

we own that as well

U-21 Footballers beat Waterford tonight 0-19 to 2-03. Play Clare next Wednesday in Miltown Malbay.
Cork beat Kerry 0-18 to 2-08. Roscommon beat Mayo, Meath beat Louth in the replay.

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 915808, member: 141”]U-21 Footballers beat Waterford tonight 0-19 to 2-03. Play Clare next Wednesday in Miltown Malbay.
Cork beat Kerry 0-18 to 2-08. Roscommon beat Mayo, Meath beat Louth in the replay.[/quote]
That was some winning margin for Roscommon