Tipperary GAA 2014

Nope, Tipp had a strong enough starting team out as well. Brought on 6 or 7 lads at half time

Nothing to see here, move along in an orderly fashion please.

They shipped 4 goals second half after a rake of changes… They had also been training that morning… Don’t be listening to these cunts, they have one foot in an AI semifinal and they are trying to play it down.

Was it the Tony Forristal team they brought on?

the Tipp GK situation will become interesting before too long

James Logue is currently back involved in training, he is IMO a much better Keeper than Egan & some would argue much better than Gleeson. At least he has a good pedigree from being involved in underage teams. Plus he went well in an AI winning Intermediate team a few years ago.

But yes, I agree the GK issue could be a serious problem going forward.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 946577, member: 1517”]James Logue is currently back involved in training, he is IMO a much better Keeper than Egan & some would argue much better than Gleeson. At least he has a good pedigree from being involved in underage teams. Plus he went well in an AI winning Intermediate team last year.

But yes, I agree the GK issue could be a serious problem going forward.[/QUOTE]
Logue was Intermediate goalie 2 years ago and will be Intermediate goalie again this year. Egan was Inter goalie last year. Gleeson is the best in the county IMO, just not as good as Cummins was.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 946577, member: 1517”]James Logue is currently back involved in training, he is IMO a much better Keeper than Egan & some would argue much better than Gleeson. At least he has a good pedigree from being involved in underage teams. Plus he went well in an AI winning Intermediate team last year.

But yes, I agree the GK issue could be a serious problem going forward.[/QUOTE]
Certainly a goalkeeper going backward would be problematic.

Wahey.

Tickets collected for Sunday, Finches jersey hung up & ready to go. :pint::pint::clap:

Don’t get too excited. It’s only Limerick.

We have bigger fish to fry later in the summer.

[QUOTE=“downyourthroats, post: 950809, member: 1497”]Don’t get too excited. It’s only Limerick.

We have bigger fish to fry later in the summer.[/QUOTE]
It’s a bank holiday weekend, we’re back in championship hurling mode & I am going to drink a heap of pints with the crew. I’ll get as excited as I like.

[QUOTE=“downyourthroats, post: 950809, member: 1497”]Don’t get too excited. It’s only Limerick.

Cough…

[SIZE=6]John Mullane: ‘Tipp’s performance was heartless and too casual … it’s hard to see a way back’[/SIZE]

http://www.independent.ie/sport/hurling/john-mullane-tipps-performance-was-heartless-and-too-casual-its-hard-to-see-a-way-back-30321254.html?utm_source=dlvr.it

How do you like them fishes??

Tipperary Star sport section is an interesting read this week apparently, N Dundon has gone on the attack with regards to the players doing a heavy booze up Sunday night & into Monday.

Has O’Shea been lynched yet a la Deccie or will he live to die another day?

The players are bearing the brunt of it from what i am hearing. O’Shea will walk at the end of the season regardless.

Regardless of what carry?

He will walk in the warm weather of high Summer so.