Tipperary Gaa 2017

I have it up on the TFK members share cloud facility. I see you are new here. Did @Rocko send you the membership application ?? It might be in your spam folder. When you get it pay the fee and you get access to the files with a special password. The video file is too big (as are some of the characters involved) to be PM’ing around the place.

Ah jaysus Brimmer :smile:

@Brimmer_Bradley is box office

did they make a tape

No it was recorded on a phone.
Digital only. No tape

this gets better @ChocolateMice

He got onto me also the mad man…

You absolute cunt. I thought I could trust you.I sincerely hope clare hammer ye on Sunday.
I’d genuinely didn’t think you’d publish that. I know now I can trust NO one here.

Lads this seems to be serious stuff. Don’t be inflaming it any more. It’s nobodies business but their own.

Thinking of her and PAUDIE

I hope he wouldn’t be thinking about Paudie too much as he pulls at himself.

Torville wasn’t worth a fuck without Dean mate.

send it to me

Fair Play @Brimmer_Bradley . You knew what the boys were at and you put your e-reputation on the line to see who would be the biggest cunt to post up your PM and let you out to e-dry. Well we all know the answer now…

You have taken one for the team …just like Ms Browne…allegedly

I’m half tempted to put up their real names and stuff now. My good mate Harry tipped me off about a few on here.
But fuck it that’d be nasty. Still though with a few bottles in me I wouldn’t rule it out.

The one I have looks like it was recorded on one of those davy lamp style yokes that the knobber cyclists wear

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Have I to go onto the laptop to edit PMs ?
Too much work for me today. I’ll do it tomorrow buddy. Keep up the good work.

Jaysus Joe do you want the place to be shut down?

Sorry its gone