Tipperary Gaa 2017

I have it up on the TFK members share cloud facility. I see you are new here. Did @Rocko send you the membership application ?? It might be in your spam folder. When you get it pay the fee and you get access to the files with a special password. The video file is too big (as are some of the characters involved) to be PM’ing around the place.

Ah jaysus Brimmer :smile:

23 Likes

@Brimmer_Bradley is box office

did they make a tape

No it was recorded on a phone.
Digital only. No tape

this gets better @ChocolateMice

He got onto me also the mad man…

6 Likes

You absolute cunt. I thought I could trust you.I sincerely hope clare hammer ye on Sunday.
I’d genuinely didn’t think you’d publish that. I know now I can trust NO one here.

Lads this seems to be serious stuff. Don’t be inflaming it any more. It’s nobodies business but their own.

Thinking of her and PAUDIE

I hope he wouldn’t be thinking about Paudie too much as he pulls at himself.

Torville wasn’t worth a fuck without Dean mate.

1 Like

send it to me

Fair Play @Brimmer_Bradley . You knew what the boys were at and you put your e-reputation on the line to see who would be the biggest cunt to post up your PM and let you out to e-dry. Well we all know the answer now…

You have taken one for the team …just like Ms Browne…allegedly

1 Like

:eek:

I’m half tempted to put up their real names and stuff now. My good mate Harry tipped me off about a few on here.
But fuck it that’d be nasty. Still though with a few bottles in me I wouldn’t rule it out.

The one I have looks like it was recorded on one of those davy lamp style yokes that the knobber cyclists wear

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Have I to go onto the laptop to edit PMs ?
Too much work for me today. I’ll do it tomorrow buddy. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Jaysus Joe do you want the place to be shut down?

Sorry its gone