Tipperary GAA 2018

He’s generally brilliant for Loughmore anyway, even when he wasn’t going that well for Tipp

We will lose one game in Munster at least, and Sunday could very well be the day.

Brian Hogan looks to be starting in goals. We will have a very inexperienced combo in midfield and perhaps the same at full back.

2 Likes

Billy McCarthy and Willie Connors midfield according to PV

I’ve heard that also from a source. Brendan Maher is definitely out anyway

Tipp Team v Limerick: Hogan Flynn Kennedy D Maher Heffernan P Maher R Maher Connors McCarthy McCormack N McGrath Curran ODwyer Forde J McGrath

Jake Morris on the subs is an interesting one. Meant to have been excellent in an u21 challenge recently. Would be a bit stronger than Browne and Kehoe I’d say

Bolder too

I got some hop when I saw the initial team but I’ve thought about it and it ain’t too bad.

Curran and Dan Mc are crucial to us. I assume both will play very deep which will allow the 6 backs to hold their positions and not allow gaps to develop. There are also very important with two new MF men.

I like the cut of Connors, more suited to midfield than the corner. Clever and quick in his use of ball. However he is capable of pulling a wild one.

Our two corner backs though tidy and tight could be exploited in the air. I’d expect them to put Donagh on Gillane.

Kennedy at full back is a bold move. I might be wrong but I have some idea he played a bit of football there.

I have zero faith in Hogan. Poor stop stopper at this level. Only there as his puck outs could possibly bypass our HF line.

This will be close on Sunday and it will be interesting to see how quick Church uses his bench if things ain’t going right.

A raw lad. Lots of work to do before I’d consider him good enough for the senior team.

Although he fits the prototype player that Church goes for.

Only a chap, miles from what’s required. For now anyway

Mick Ryan has an interview on Tipp FM at 9am in the morning. Media ban didn’t last long

He’s mugging himself off there

Huge pressure on Tipp. I expect cork to take them the wk end.

The Tipp players looked very leggy yesterday . I was wondering had they been training hard recently . Ronan Maher , granted not the quickest , looked totally bollixed after 20 minutes . The energy levels were very poor .

Conditioning has been shit since Lucasz whatshisname went to Galway

What is Mick Ryan going to come out with this morning that won’t make him look like a stones 2 days after announcing a media ban? In fairness it’s all over the place

He’s done great work with Galway ,especially the likes of the two Cooneys but you’d still expect Tipp to get a replacement that could get them to a decent level of fitness.

Has Mick Church been on?

Rte had a right go at Tipp

Some good points and some utter shite in that .

The Munster final on Sunday will be fascinating to see Tipp’s response .

2 Likes