Tipperary GAA 2018

Back to following the Tipp lads around the forum again PG. Fuck it but ye Limerick supporters are some fun all the same. Win one game and you’re booking a hotel in Dublin for the All Ireland. Does being literally starved of any relevant success do that to people in general? Or is it just fucking fools like ye.

1 Like

:smile:

Following Tipp lads around? How many posts have you put on the Limerick forum? You’re so fucking tight you wouldn’t even book the hotel if you did get to the final. Travel up with the sister on the morning of the match, eat a few ham sandwiches during the game and then ride her on the way home

5 Likes

You’ve an unhealthy obsession with Limerick people lad. At least when we get knocked out of an all Ireland we can generally enjoy our summer. We’ve had practice. We can go to gigs, go to the metropolis of Limerick city and sample an array of different cultures, beautiful young men and women, sample different foods every night of the week.

Ye can seethe away in lars and drool over a single mother who may or may not be your first cousin. Enjoy that

I’ll be watching the AI in the Los Jameos hotel in Matagorda buddy. That’s booked since last January.Was traveling regardless of our sporting fortunes, sure normally we’d never get a holiday in the summer if we stayed at home for Tipps championship run.

Pleasing evening in Semple. We’re not world beaters but they are a real team. Cahill has them working well and looking up for better positioned team mates which is very pleasing.

Cork now a big ask but we’re in with a chance.

Minor & U21 finals await. :clap:

1 Like

Excellent work rate all over the pitch and real pace to their play. Pity the 2016 minors will not play U21 next year.

I was very impressed tbh.
Barrett was vg, puckouts spot on.
McGrath will be playing with the lads next yr. The entire back line played well.
English led by example. Browne with 3pts too. Nice return for any MF duo.
Cahill & Morris got some lovely scores.
Gleeson took his goal superbly.
Subs chipped in with scores.

Munster Final should draw a good crowd now. This team has character to follow.

2 Likes

Why wont they? Is the hurling not staying under 21?

Cork will fillet that Tipp team.

U20 next year I thought.

They have 3 better individuals but that Tipp team is decent , well organized and full of good hurlers .

Could be tight .

It was the same v Waterford a few years ago. Tipp were a better team but Waterford had better players. Tipp stayed with them for a half but then Gleeson and the class difference took over and deise won easily. I see same outcome here.

No discussion of bubbles day in court lads!

We’ve a player in court every second week pal, there’s no real point in discussing it.

2 Likes

This is a much better Tipp team and a worse Cork team

Agree re Tipp but that Cork team is potentially very good . The fact that the Tipp panel has no distraction could well give them an edge .

Go on…

2 Likes