Tipperary GAA 2018

Almost definitely. Fairly poor junior club. The 2015 minor team that got to the All ireland has completely fallen apart

Our u20’s struggling down in Cork.

Trailed by 0-11 to 0-3 at HT.

Latest score
Cork 0-12 Tipp 0-05 2nd Half 5mins

Cork 0-15 Tipp 0-07

42mins

Cork 0-18 Tipp 0-08
55 mins

FT
Cork 1-20 Tipp 0-08

Fair thrashing that. I see Kerry beat Clare by 23pts.

How did Tipps 35 man panel get on in the senior hurling championship this year Harry?

.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ah fuck it. That’s a bad one. I thought at the time it looked serious. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery, he isn’t too bad for a Tipp cunt

So the website wasn’t hacked. It was a photoshop job sent around WhatsApp. The Co.Board Secretary received the picture long before all the parties involved even knew it was out there. The radio station was informed first by a less than courteous phone call from the secretary.

Tipperary U21 Hurling team of face Limerick Thursaday evening in Semple Stadium is,

1. Ciarán Barrett - Clonmel Óg
  2. Podge Campion - Drom-Inch
  3. Brian McGrath - Loughmore-Castleiney
  4. Killian O’Dwyer - Killenaule
  5. Cian Flanagan - Newport
  6. Paddy Cadell - JK Brackens
  7. Dillon Quirke - Clonoulty-Rossmore
  8. Ger Browne - Knockavilla-Donaskeigh Kickhams
  9. Colin English (Capt.) - Fr. Sheehy’s
  10. Jerome Cahill - Kilruane MacDonaghs
  11. Paudie Feehan - Killenaule
  12. Mark Kehoe - Kilsheelan-Kilcash
  13. David Gleeson - Ballinahinch
  14. Jake Morris - Nenagh Éire Óg
  15. Lyndon Fairbrother - JK Brackens
    Subs:
  16. Barry Hogan - Kiladanagn
  17. Conor Stakelum - Thurles Sarsfields
  18. Cian Darcy - Kilruane MacDonaghs
  19. Darragh Woods - Holycross-Ballycahill
  20. Jimmy Ryan - Clonoulty-Rossmore
  21. Michael Purcell - Thurles Sarsfields
  22. Craig Morgan - Kilruane MacDonaghs
  23. Shane Neville - Lattin-Cullen
  24. Stephen Nolan - Drom-Inch

As someone said earlier the 2015 minor team has totally disappeared. McGrath an interesting inclusion at full back. His lack of pace could be an issue.

Jerome Cahill at wing forward is interesting akso. Always saw him as a corner backs.

I’m happy enough with the look of that team tbh. Whether they’ll be good enough to win is another question.
If they put in a good effort I’ll be happy enough. A good few of them need to make their marks & be on the Senior panel next year.
Hopefully Ger Browne goes well as I thought he got a raw deal this year, himself & English have serious pace about them.

Welcome to our world

At the board meeting last night the County Board Chairman was blaming the club championship structure on Tipp going out. Apparently flew off the handle if anyone dared to question that viewpoint. Called a delegate a dinosaur!

A little present for ye, this was a cracking day

1 Like

Brought a tear to my eye, missed school the day after that game I was so fucked from pints of ale.

1 Like

Drawn game was my first match.

Wasn’t allowed go to the replay (five years old)

Tipp fm did a good programme on it a few years back

You were drinking in 1987? That means you must be in your late 40s now? Christ, your posts are so retarded I was sure you were just a gimpy teenager

2 Likes

I was in 4th class but went anyway.

1 Like