Tipperary GAA 2018

The 2 underdogs win through to the Senior Football Final, John Evans trained Ardfinnan beat Loughmore by a point and Moyle Rovers scored a goal with the last kick of the game to beat Commercials by 2.
Thurles Sarsfields won the Intermediate Hurling, beating Cashel. Not sure whether they will have 2 senior teams next year.
Swan are relegated to the SO’R next after a comprehensive beating from Killenaule. Mullinahone or Portroe will join them.

Don’t think you can have two senior teams, think it means Cashel KC go up

Who will win the county final cc @Brimmer_Bradley

Naynagh

Not one county senior player have they

There’s two teams going up this year anyway. I’d say Sars will go up and maybe not play in the mid championship if the link even remains

Jake Morris, who hit the post v Clare, and Barry Heffernan (who was later culled from panel) only players they’d have from 2018 county panel. Daire Quinn has been in around the panel the last few years and Andrew Coffey and Tommy Heffernan have been called in at various stages

They’d have a few former county men , but all lads who’d have been on the fringes (Hugh Maloney, Paddy Murphy and Mickey Heffernan, etc) but there hasn’t been a regular IC man from Nenagh for a while

2 go up this year

It’s less senior teams Tipp need.

1 Like

16 in senior A, 16 in senior B is fine

What is the point of senior b ??

Keeps the divisions going I suppose. You can technically win Dan Breen from senior B if you win your division but that’s probably never going to happen

1 Like

Trying to balance Senior B.
Senior A has been a good championship this year, competative and no-one would have predicted a Nenagh-Clonoulty final 6 weeks ago.

1 Like

None of the SO’R teams were at the races in the divisions this year, some beatings handed out.

Eddie Enright

A Thurles man

2 Likes

Was he? Who was the lad in the Effin Eddie video who was the inter county hurler? Weren’t Nenagh the team that Aherla beat?

Eddie Tucker and Kevin Tucker

1 Like

I think that’s who I was thinking of.

1 Like

Nicky dropped Declan Ryan for Eddie Tucker in the 1999 replay v Clare :confounded: