Tipperary GAA 2019

Congratulations to Tipperary.
All Ireland Hurling Champions 2019.

4 Likes

Fuck Tipp

2 Likes

Fuck Mayo

1 Like

Back in the 60’s Tipp had a wall in the half back line, these days they just have a wall of Mahers for a half back line.

I think you’ll see Ger Browne start come Sunday.

Think midfield is the only place for him and can’t see him being given a run there

I felt as the summer went on, he’d get more time @carryharry but I think Sheedy seems happy with his midfield now and don’t see much tinkering there

His pace is savage, he deserves a run to see where he really is at.
He stood up on the night needed most in the U21 Final so possibly best time to have a look.
I do think he is too light yet to make a spot his own but the raw material is there.

Would he go better against Cork in the Munster final than a nothing game against Limerick though who’ll probably have a few hatchet men lashing into him?

I know the MF pairing has surpassed many people’s initial thoughts with really good performances.
But, I still think we need a pacy option to take over during games, when Breen is quite he is out of games while Noel is the playmaker he still has to make up the yards in defense.
When either drops off we’ll need that change of gear and impact from the bench.
Browne looks the only viable option currently on the panel.

Particularly considering that Breen stunk the place out the last few times he turned up at Croker

ACL for Bonner . Confirmed

An awful pity. You’d fell sorry for him. Great servant. Tough to come back from that at 30’ish

1 Like

Genuinely gutted for him.

1 Like

Yep. Didn’t think Brendan Maher would come back so well this year so there might be hope for him yet

2 Likes

Very tough … At least Brendan was off school for 2 months last year… Bonner is Army ? - Hope he wasnt planning any over seas duty.

Nightmare. He’s a tough fucker so if anyone can come back from it he can. Big loss for Tipp this year. How’s Barrett any word?

That’s very sad for him, best he was hurling in a long time

Poor fella, serious player. What age is he now?