Tipperary GAA 2019

I hadn’t heard David Reidy was back on the Clare panel, a timely boost for them.

Kildangan v Holycross under 21 final.

Kildangan have now made Co Senior, Intermediate, Under 21 A and Minor A finals.

Kiladangan beat Ballingarry by 4 in the u21 county semi. Kiladangan the better team but very proud of our lads

Clare beat Tipp by a point 2-17 to 1-19 in Munster League in Naynagh.

0:44

Kildangan won the County Under 21 A final today. They were well ahead in the first half, Seymour Mcloughney and McGrath were running the show early on. Barry Hogans puckouts were landing on the 13 with the wind. They were up 2-14 to 0-06 early in the second half.

Holycross put in a fair effort to pull it back in the second half. O’Meara came into it and Woods gave an incredible exhibition from dead balls. They got it back to 2-16 to 1-17 but Hayes got the one to seal it late on for the Dangan.

The Kildangan senior management will have some embarrassment of riches to work with again next year.

@peddlerscross @Declan_Moffat, are ye around to round off the year with the highlight of the hurling calendar on Stephen’s day?

Yes.

I’d like to thank Tipperary County Council for resurfacing the road especially for Thursday’s event but having done a full trial run at the route again on Sunday, it’s fair to say the last thing anyone should do is underestimate the difficulty of the course.

No doubt the local councillor pulled out all the stops. It must have taken a bit of effort seeing as he is lying low given his links to the top brass in the FAI.

Disappointing jibe to be making.

Can a rural village not get some upgraded infrastructure without people sniping about corruption?

Unfortunately not. I will be back the 29th December. We’ve decided to to host the Christmas this year in the house. It’ll be different. Pubs open Christmas Day on the mainland. I suppose it’ll be like being in Moroney’s after mass. Who is leading the betting? Surely the local favourite is the inaugural champion?

It’s a mad field this year. The local favourite has lost all sense. Beating Phil Taylor in June means he thinks he can make up his own rules. Doon have their our tournament with a 9.30 throw in. Lads will probably only warming up there.

Kildangan bringing a big crowd this year.

You could have a few teams coming straight out the road from Doon so. It’s important the committee put the reigns on the local favourite. I feel the secretary is the right person for it. There’s one in Doneskeigh too isn’t there?

God helps with who messed with the new chairman. He bet the west board handy last week.

1 Like

I heard he’s in charge now. It’ll be an entertaining few years and as you said I wouldn’t mess with him at all. I’ve not got the WB side of things but will no doubt be filled in when I’m home.

Any update on the road hurling @peddlerscross @Fat_Pox?

17 the winning score. I have major questions to answer. @Fat_Pox

That’s a new record surely? How were numbers this year considering two local parishes held their own tournaments.

55 teams. Great times great men great people.

2 Likes